Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusa's stun is kinda pointless outside pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
So Medusa is supposed to stun for two rounds after she hits but that's kind of a pointless thing outside of pvp. So by itself medusa hits like what 800 something? Add clothes, blades, traps and then it hits higher than 2,000, any normal non boss creature would die from that so the stun is wasted there, there's no point to it. Now lets say you're fighting a boss you set up for your attack and hit and Medusa stuns but wait a minute, bosses can't be stunned O: So efreet, they get the weakness, Angel is still a DoT spell, levianth (idk how to spell it, the big snake thing) still gets rid of blades but Medusa doesn't stun.
And even in pvp they get the star spell that blocks stuns and criticals so its sometimes useless there too.

Personally I think myth could have benifited more for a weakness like fire or a DoT spell or a spell that got rid of blades or anything else like that. I just dont think the stun was a good idea, and sense I know KI won't change the spell, it would be nice if bosses could be stunned just by medusa perhaps.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Rubywolff wrote:
So Medusa is supposed to stun for two rounds after she hits but that's kind of a pointless thing outside of pvp. So by itself medusa hits like what 800 something? Add clothes, blades, traps and then it hits higher than 2,000, any normal non boss creature would die from that so the stun is wasted there, there's no point to it. Now lets say you're fighting a boss you set up for your attack and hit and Medusa stuns but wait a minute, bosses can't be stunned O: So efreet, they get the weakness, Angel is still a DoT spell, levianth (idk how to spell it, the big snake thing) still gets rid of blades but Medusa doesn't stun.
And even in pvp they get the star spell that blocks stuns and criticals so its sometimes useless there too.

Personally I think myth could have benifited more for a weakness like fire or a DoT spell or a spell that got rid of blades or anything else like that. I just dont think the stun was a good idea, and sense I know KI won't change the spell, it would be nice if bosses could be stunned just by medusa perhaps.

Yes, a lot of us have been saying this over and over again, just not about Medusa, but all stuns in general! Elite or Bosses should not automatically block stuns, but I think KI has done this to make them a bit harder, although it takes a lot of fun out of our spells!