Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for groups? Sunken City Need Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
So, is there a way to search for others who want to do gauntlets/instances? I need to do Sunken City AND the one in Krokotopia. I can't get any further in the game really without getting these two done and I can't seem to find anyone to group with. I am new to this game so I'm not quite sure what to do. I've noticed for the boss fights, all you have to do is wait for another person to come along and step on the blue circles to fight with them on your side. However, that isn't the way it works for instances is it? I've stood on the blue circles with people but I end up alone in the instance. I take it you have to actually create a group then.

With that in mind, how do I find a group? I've noticed people just whiz right in and go in while I wait outside of it asking if anyone wants to group. I've done that for quite some time and have had NO results.

I'm almost ready to give up! How can I move ahead in the game when there isn't even a good way to get a group when a group is essential to moving ahead? Help please! I don't know what I'm doing :(

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Generally if you are around the entrance or go around the commons asking for help with the dungeon you are wanting to do, you can find another person or group that will help; if you switch realms to a more crowded realm it can increase your chances. Good Luck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You don't need to do Kensington Park to finish the game. Sunken City is required by some schools for the level 38 spell.

To get a group, you'll need to go through the crowded realms looking for others. Also, you could go to Wizard101 Central and see if you can round up a group.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i would love to join the team but i only lvl sixth teen i live in NSW so thats my time route i will be on banshee realm after school or later or most time in holidays my name is cody nightflame

Survivor
May 30, 2009
AzureAna wrote:
So, is there a way to search for others who want to do gauntlets/instances? I need to do Sunken City AND the one in Krokotopia. I can't get any further in the game really without getting these two done and I can't seem to find anyone to group with. I am new to this game so I'm not quite sure what to do. I've noticed for the boss fights, all you have to do is wait for another person to come along and step on the blue circles to fight with them on your side. However, that isn't the way it works for instances is it? I've stood on the blue circles with people but I end up alone in the instance. I take it you have to actually create a group then.

With that in mind, how do I find a group? I've noticed people just whiz right in and go in while I wait outside of it asking if anyone wants to group. I've done that for quite some time and have had NO results.

I'm almost ready to give up! How can I move ahead in the game when there isn't even a good way to get a group when a group is essential to moving ahead? Help please! I don't know what I'm doing :(

hi i'm Amber RubyHeart and i can help you. i'm a grandmaster pyromancer lvl 54.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
well hello there little uns. I am a level 50 pyromancer, if ya need any help, just look for me, i hang out in the arena, commons and bazaar. Also in grizzleheim.

friend me and i will help you on anything!!!!!!

-Luke Battleshard

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
I would love to help! I am usually playing at 5:00 eastern time. See you there! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:58

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
hey can somebody help me throue krokotopia and if we go all the way ill give you a malistare tresher card