Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystal storage help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I am level 45 diviner,and I cant even defeat the first golems in there! Its tough cause they are storm too, but im myth as well. What really bugs me is that I wait till i get pips cause myth is not my school of focus, and before i even think that they're gonners, Boom! Weakness and myth shield. Then kraken and kraken again then K.O....for me that is. Either I need higher level friends, or KI should lower their resist or update their decks. :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
ii0Shmit0ii wrote:
I am level 45 diviner,and I cant even defeat the first golems in there! Its tough cause they are storm too, but im myth as well. What really bugs me is that I wait till i get pips cause myth is not my school of focus, and before i even think that they're gonners, Boom! Weakness and myth shield. Then kraken and kraken again then K.O....for me that is. Either I need higher level friends, or KI should lower their resist or update their decks. :(

This took me a couple tries on my storm the other night and got killed because of fizzing. But I did get it. I was at level 47.

My deck has a couple windstorms, couple tempests, 4 converts, couple blades, and 3 each zilla and triton. I have a wand with extra power pip - so I usually start with 2 power pips.

First, I use windstorm traps or converts (rounds 1 and 2). By this time I will either take out 1 enemy with the convert or blade up for a bigger tempest to hit both. If no converts, usually the blade and trap will add enough on zilla or triton to over power the storm resist. So with one down and one weakened, it's easier to manage.

BTW these aren't the only storm in the tower...

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Myth wand and Storm-to-Myth prism.

Cast the prism first round,
If it beats you with a shield, hit it with the wand spell.
Triton.
One dead.
Repeat.

Deck I would use:
3 tritons
4 prism
2 heals
5 wand spells

With this, you should get a prism round 1. A triton converted, with good storm boost via equipment, should kill.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
Myth wand and Storm-to-Myth prism.

Cast the prism first round,
If it beats you with a shield, hit it with the wand spell.
Triton.
One dead.
Repeat.

Deck I would use:
3 tritons
4 prism
2 heals
5 wand spells

With this, you should get a prism round 1. A triton converted, with good storm boost via equipment, should kill.

NICE!

I can never bring myself to use a REALLY small deck cause I think "what if - then I need..." Especially with fizzing - I would think I need more than 3 high spells. But I will make/try a smaller deck - especially now that I have storm lord!