Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I sacrifice somebody else's minion?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I was wondering if I could sacrifice somebody else's minion to get health.( Even though it would be very rude and selfish ) Any anwsers????

Samantha Moonstone Lv. 31 Ice

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Yeah, you can, but I would ask them if they would let you first as that has the potential to get really ugly VERY quickly if you don't.

Morgrim Starthief - lvl 54 Myth

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yes you can, but beware if you don't get permission of the person who summoned it. Enemies have been made for less.

Historian
May 01, 2010
HammerFist420 wrote:
Yeah, you can, but I would ask them if they would let you first as that has the potential to get really ugly VERY quickly if you don't.

dang if i knew that a while ago, me and my friend he was a menu chat and we were doing the timeline dungeon thing in ds grand chasm?we were facing the last fire boss (we were both fire) and HE TOOK IS MINION OUT all he did was fire elves and faire elves (this was before the update of them, i think cause fire elf all he used) and he kept wasting the converts we had on him

so since he was a mute i couldnt tell him kill the minion and so i was glad i had about a 1/3 storm to fire ratio of spells in my deck, we finally made it out

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
purplepancakes wrote:
I was wondering if I could sacrifice somebody else's minion to get health.( Even though it would be very rude and selfish ) Any anwsers????

Samantha Moonstone Lv. 31 Ice

No, you can't.

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
HammerFist420 wrote:

How how? what spell spell?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Personally, I have never tried, as I don't keep sacrifice in my deck.

It would be polite to ask the caster if you could, however, if you need it, I don't see a problem. People say you will upset the caster, but honestly, what can that person do? They can't attack you, they can't report you, they can't get you banned. But it is the polite thing to do, if you can!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
crystalfiod2 wrote:
HammerFist420 wrote:

I too am intrigued on which spells allow this??????

Historian
May 01, 2010
kingurz wrote:
crystalfiod2 wrote:
HammerFist420 wrote:

the trainer in digamoor station in mb, he has every school's sacrifice minion.

fire: i forgot all names- sacrifice for 3 pips, cost 1 pip
storm-get 4 pips from sacrificing minion, 1 pip
life-get 400? health from your minion
death- get 350? health
balance- 500 health
forgot what myth is
ice- 400 health i think

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
crystalfiod2 wrote:
HammerFist420 wrote:

the trainer in digamoor station in mb, he has every school's sacrifice minion.

fire: i forgot all names- sacrifice for 3 pips, cost 1 pip
storm-get 4 pips from sacrificing minion, 1 pip
life-get 400? health from your minion
death- get 350? health
balance- 500 health
forgot what myth is
ice- 400 health i think

Those spells above don't allow you to sacrifice someone else's minion, only your own. You can't even target someone's minion with those sacrifice spells.

My intrigue extends to the quoted poster that talks about the spells that allow you to sacrifice someone else's minions. I would like to know what spell allows that.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Sacrifice Minion and related spells can only be used on your own minion.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I was wondering myself and thanks for letting me know. What about the death's spell to borrow health from a minion? Can I borrow it from anyone's minion?