Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

extra slot in what you wear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Trasilor wrote:
SillyStud wrote:
I have a few possibilities for this one. I would love to see gloves added to the game (though my original idea was to have the gloves act like a wand by giving a pip and placing spells, they would take the wand slot but you would cast as though you were not wielding a wand...just a thought, and the wand attack would go to the middle and blast like some bosses do :D ). I'd also like to see shields. Shields could be wielded off-hand and provide us with a certain amount of resistance and/or healing boosts. That way we'd have a way to boost our resist without changing gear or relying too heavily on pets. Just some thoughts :)

John Lifeglen
Legendary Sorcerer
Grandmaster Artisan
Grandmaster Gardener

Oh I never thought of gloves = wands, that would be amazing.

And shields, what a great idea!

I like the idea of shields, and how about bows and quivers of arrows? You could get different kinds like composite bow, long bow, bodkin arrow, fire elf bow, fire elf arrow, and maybe thumb rings that increase accuracy like in regular warfare. And then maybe patches, that would give you extra abilities, that you could equip like badges, but it would do some random ability in battle.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
kyky77 wrote:
Shields sounds cool, but in our other hand we have athames. Maybe instead of that we can put something like, well, "other hand". It could range from swords to shields to maybe potions the wizards make that you throw as a bomb or drink for a short stat boost.

I also like the pet collars for our pets. They are powerful, but hard to get. Here's a thought, maybe there can be super rare ones that have a talent that even the normal pets can't get! Also, more common ones that give the pet stat boosts (intelligent, agility, ect.).

Kyle Thundershard, Master Sorcerer

"Without balance, there is only chaos"

I think that we don't need the idea taken from petrol bombs and napoleon bombs, but I like the throwing stuff idea. Maybe we could have a special athame that was just a smelly old frozen fish.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
sweetlovley wrote:
these is my first time replying on a post here in wizard101 will i say i'd like a lot of things
so i will list them
1#ahave a braclet slot
2# a belt slot to put your wand in it
3#a gun slot of gun gear XD lolz i know i sound like a boy when i said that
4#a scarf slot more likely it is like and amulet but a scarf
5#a make up slot i know i sound girly now XD
6#a pet outfit slot XD
7#a pet amulet slot
8#a eye slot like to change your eye and mouth and hair like that but you have to pay first
XD lolz half of these are ridicelouse

Remeber about the gun though, we're in medieval, ancient, early modern, and fantasy eras though. Maybe for another new worlds I'd say. ButI think that's a big leap if we do that yet.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
pyrowizrd123 wrote:
StarsongKY wrote:
The easiest place to put an extra gear slot would be a second ring - we've got two hands.

Actually, if you look at it that way, then we should be able to have 10 rings in total, 20 if you count our toes.

Add nose and ears and we could lower accuracy of enemies from the shine.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Dragon3510 wrote:
SillyStud wrote:
I have a few possibilities for this one. I would love to see gloves added to the game (though my original idea was to have the gloves act like a wand by giving a pip and placing spells, they would take the wand slot but you would cast as though you were not wielding a wand...just a thought, and the wand attack would go to the middle and blast like some bosses do :D ). I'd also like to see shields. Shields could be wielded off-hand and provide us with a certain amount of resistance and/or healing boosts. That way we'd have a way to boost our resist without changing gear or relying too heavily on pets. Just some thoughts :)

John Lifeglen
Legendary Sorcerer
Grandmaster Artisan
Grandmaster Gardener

i think it should be a shield because you see enemies holding swords and shields when they attack not a wand

I agree, John. And maybe a war horn that can summon a minion once every battle.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
RickyZac wrote:
StarsongKY wrote:
Instead of an extra slot in our own gear, how about magic collars for our pets that give them a specific extra Talent?

You could get a Spritely collar, or one for Pain-Giver or Storm Shot.

They'd be pretty expensive in gold, maybe Crowns only for the better ones, and the best would require a GM Artisan with a major recipe & expensive components.

To cut down on wizards swapping a collar from pet to pet, have it use up all your energy to remove a collar from a pet (just like taking a pet from the Shared Bank).

I'd also make it so that you can't equip a collar on a pet that already has that Talent, so you couldn't use one to get a double Spell-Proof pet for instance.

That's GENIUS!!!!! I would definitely pick your idea if I worked for KI. :) I think they would be available in the crowns shop only, and cost a ton of crowns and require your pet to be a certain level

Why didn't I think of this before? You could add tags on it ( up to 5 ) and maybe a certain tag can allow an adult ancient or epic pet to be rode on as a mount also?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
dbhbw911 wrote:
if you could add one slot what you wear what would it be?

personly i'd add another amulet so i could use like pagued coller of the beast & markmakers lightning locket or markmakers lightning locket & storm lord's pendant

Please reply

Ryan Griffinglade lv.46 diviner

Definitely I'd equip two different pets! (My Satyr and Flamezilla.)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
hobbit1999 wrote:
Dragon3510 wrote:
SillyStud wrote:

John Lifeglen
Legendary Sorcerer
Grandmaster Artisan
Grandmaster Gardener

i think it should be a shield because you see enemies holding swords and shields when they attack not a wand

I agree, John. And maybe a war horn that can summon a minion once every battle.

A warhorn would be cool.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
pyrowizrd123 wrote:
StarsongKY wrote:
The easiest place to put an extra gear slot would be a second ring - we've got two hands.

Actually, if you look at it that way, then we should be able to have 10 rings in total, 20 if you count our toes.

:D HAHAHAHA :D

Jonathan Dreammask Level 59 life

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I kinda think that you should be able to see amulets and rings and stuff like that. It would make you look more (um.. how do i put this...) COOL!

Also i think it would be great if you could have a wand that looks life a sword ( i KNOW we alreaddy have those) but you have to swords that look the same that you hold in bith hands

J DM Level F9 Life
(ps J DM is my carector initials)

(pps they stand for Jonathan DreamMask)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Paige MoonShade wrote:
I would like to add gems to give extra boosts.
I would also like he bracelet/gauntlet style items too.

i LOVE the idea about gems! it is a great idea! also what some other person said about pet collars that is sooooooooo such an awesome idea!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
I would add Glassess or something to your vision to up your accery.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
How about we combine the gem with other equipment. Each gem could increase something on the hat, gloves, belts,etc. Combine,think,dream.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Piplupfangirl wrote:
I would have an amulet too, so i can have the Troll AND Lightning Bats!

lol, i'm a fan of piplup too. its so cute!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
pyrowizrd123 wrote:
StarsongKY wrote:

I think our toes are too small or too big.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
the extra weapon could be our athames. they already have nice designs and we equip them, but never see them.

make them so we can see them on the backs of our wizard and make them useable.

or

just make an extra slot in way of a shield we carry. i think this kinda steers away from what a wizard is though.

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
You should have so that you have athames do attacks. a lot of times, you vs a boss, for example maybe a myth one. you choose bolt blade for this reason and the minion storm. what you should have is maybe it would be you have wand in one hand and you have athame in other and athame does like give 5 cards of stab for 100 myth damage or something. also you need bracers that do things such as one called regeneration gauntlet and what it does is gives + 10 health per round of battle + 1 mana per round of battle and + 1 regenerate card :). that way for example if you were out of mana and the boss had thousand health left you could just wait few turns and leviathan.

Mason Shadowwraith, lvl 29 conjurer

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Well i personelly think the same thing, I think we need some bracelets too. btw, maybe the thing where it turn from like an atheme to a sword to like a shield.

Ethan FireCaster,
lvl 60 fire

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I think that your athame should be able to be seen on the character. They all look so well done, but you are the only one that gets to see them.... in your bag.

I would also like to see the option of wearing 2 rings, and wrist bracers. the wrist bracers could either be hidden like the amulets and rings, or be made to match the clothing.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
what you need is pants without you would have a a shirt but nothing below so that you can have more boosts and a new look

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Well a new type of gear called aura (like star magic spells) that flutters around the wizard using it. They should cost around 500 gold and you can only buy school specific types of aura. Each school type would give a random mystery card that only you can get from these. They could give up to five stats, mystery ones. As of then, they would be school colors, double if needed. Like for example, an ice aura, or they could be called charms I guess, ice spell given would be, something like a new spell called frost flare that stuns and leaves a hanging effect on you and hurts the enemy 100 each pip you had when you used it. The extra stats could be, power pip chance 50+ and max health up 37 and finally max mana up 60. Another idea, though that last one was epic and you should do it, oh I forgot. Your professor would give you a charm or aura (which ever wizard101 wants) at level 3 as a starter charm. But it would be a quest. Like for life, it would be... Summon an imp on unicorn way and then defeat 5 lost souls or something. Then that would be return to professor. Ok wizard101 people use that idea please!!!! I would love that! Next: Acssesories. Like glasses that are very cheap and mostly just for decoration. Use both ideas if you'd like. Was this to long? Sorry. Just think about the idea. Please!!! Even if you don't like the post, think about adding this to game. It would make the game more popular to ....

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
A wizard spell book. You know you hold wand in your right hand, and the book in your left hand. The book could give stats and an extra spell we all have a spellbook in the game but it would be cool if it could be customized to fit your school or just to add something cool looking

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
wow... this thing lost its sticky. Oh well. :) I still think that this is a great idea. I personally would want the Glasses idea I mentioned. Make glasses start dropping from bosses. Low level glasses give accuracy only, high level glasses could let us click on enemies to inspect their stats, etc.

Either that, or a satchel for home-crafted potions. Each satchel would take up 1 spot in your backpack, and the different satchels could hold different amounts of potions...