Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Pets and Spells in Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I am very excited for the new world Wintertusk coming out! Here are my suggestions for it! These are all obtained at level 58 or 60 or higher if KI decides to raise the level cap. These are all rank 9!

Fire: Draconian Lord
Effect: 100 Fire Damage + 810 Fire Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and -40% Accuracy to next spell
Appearance: The ground burns with fire and the draconian slowly fades in through the fire (he is bigger than the average draconian and looks like the efreet because it has no feet). Then it blows fire all over the enemies.

Ice: Frost Protector
Effect: 630 Ice Damage to all enemies and Absorb 500 Damage to all friends
Appearance: A giant stellar-like figure sticks through the ice, it thaws out and a giant sword swings on to the ground. It then rises up to its waist and takes the sword and swings it down.

Storm: King Neptune
Effect: 950 Storm Damage to all enemies and -25% Damage to next spell
A cloud comes out sort of like the Storm Lord, it rises and water drips down. He then sinks into a water forming a little water sprout on each enemy then rises and strikes them with his trident.

Balance: Raven
750 Balance Damage and +50% Trap
Appearance: The setting appears in GH, a giant Raven walks out and looks at the enemy then raises its hand and 3 balls that represent each element and then it strikes the enemy (like the crows in GH during their natural attack).

Death: Corrupted Zombie
650 Death Damage to all enemies and Infection (-50% Heal, not global)
Appearance: A dark void spreads out and a big, giant, monster-like zombie pops out and 2 red beams pop out of its eyes and attacks each enemy.

Myth: The Furies
50 Myth Damage + 750 Myth Damage to all enemies
Appearance: Three figures stand in the mist and then when they cut a string, the morph in 3 flying monsters. The first two swarm around the enemy and do the 50 Damage, then the last one zaps the enemy.

Life: Wild Superclaw
815 Life Damage and Stun for 1 Round
A bear like Bristleclaw or the bears in GH rolls to the middle of the forest then starts increasing its size. Then it strikes the enemy wildly with its claws.

The pets are just the spells and each have 60 Pedigree with no selfish talents. This is given along with these spells!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I'm sorry, but with new spells they wont be the new awesome most amazing spells like with the level 58 ones. And with the pets, I personally hope they don't just give us all the level 58 spells for the pets. I hope they are more thought out.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Historian
May 01, 2010
alanthewizard101 wrote:
I am very excited for the new world Wintertusk coming out! Here are my suggestions for it! These are all obtained at level 58 or 60 or higher if KI decides to raise the level cap. These are all rank 9!

Fire: Draconian Lord
Effect: 100 Fire Damage + 810 Fire Damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and -40% Accuracy to next spell
Appearance: The ground burns with fire and the draconian slowly fades in through the fire (he is bigger than the average draconian and looks like the efreet because it has no feet). Then it blows fire all over the enemies.

Ice: Frost Protector
Effect: 630 Ice Damage to all enemies and Absorb 500 Damage to all friends
Appearance: A giant stellar-like figure sticks through the ice, it thaws out and a giant sword swings on to the ground. It then rises up to its waist and takes the sword and swings it down.

Storm: King Neptune
Effect: 950 Storm Damage to all enemies and -25% Damage to next spell
A cloud comes out sort of like the Storm Lord, it rises and water drips down. He then sinks into a water forming a little water sprout on each enemy then rises and strikes them with his trident.

Balance: Raven
750 Balance Damage and +50% Trap
Appearance: The setting appears in GH, a giant Raven walks out and looks at the enemy then raises its hand and 3 balls that represent each element and then it strikes the enemy (like the crows in GH during their natural attack).

Death: Corrupted Zombie
650 Death Damage to all enemies and Infection (-50% Heal, not global)
Appearance: A dark void spreads out and a big, giant, monster-like zombie pops out and 2 red beams pop out of its eyes and attacks each enemy.

Myth: The Furies
50 Myth Damage + 750 Myth Damage to all enemies
Appearance: Three figures stand in the mist and then when they cut a string, the morph in 3 flying monsters. The first two swarm around the enemy and do the 50 Damage, then the last one zaps the enemy.

Life: Wild Superclaw
815 Life Damage and Stun for 1 Round
A bear like Bristleclaw or the bears in GH rolls to the middle of the forest then starts increasing its size. Then it strikes the enemy wildly with its claws.

The pets are just the spells and each have 60 Pedigree with no selfish talents. This is given along with these spells!

2 things, one, greyrose said they WONT rais the lvl cap (look in the recent topics for like new lvl cap?) also, it seems like for the myth spell you have confused the fates with the furies the fates (in greek mythology) were the ones who delt with the string stuff.