Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golden Wheat Bread

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
I found a pet snack in my bag called golden wheat bread. It was a rank 9 snack, and really useful. It was also no auction. Where'd I get it, and how do I get more?
_______________________________________________________Rachel RavenTalon
Grandmaster Conjurer (aka Level 51 Myth)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Golden wheat bread is a very rare drop from the Cornbread tree thing :-) . Sorry that I can not remember the exact name right now, but it is the best tree you can buy from the mole in krok.

Community Leader

Anything that is Rank 7 and above is considered as a "Mega" Snack. Mega Snacks are very special snacks that gives your pet special Boosts. For instance, it gives you from 25-50 xp and 10-15 points for each of your pet's other statistics such as Intellect, Strength, Agility, Will and Power.

You can buy packs of Mega Snacks in the Crown Shop which is in your upper top left corner of the game screen. It's under the cards tab. Remember, it costs crowns.

You also can get Mega Snacks from certain plants. The Cornbread Bush gave you that particular snack you got. You can buy that plant from the Gardener in Krok.

But there are also other plants you can get Megas from. Deadly Helephant Ears which is a Crown Shop plant. Burning Snap Dragon from the Mooshu Gardener. Maelstrom Snap Dragon which is dropped everywhere.

But, my favorite is Prickly Bear Cactus. Those gives you plenty of Pet Snack Rank 1-5 and occasionally give you a single Mega Snack. You may might those plants also from the Krok Gardener.

All plants don't give you Mega Snacks ALL of the time. Only Occasionally. So don't expect it to give you a LOT of Megas.

GOOD LUCK!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!