Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk's new spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
What do you think the new spells will be, personally myself, I don't think they will be using attack spells but what do you think KI will make

Personally myself this is what I think

Fire: 4 pips Magma Colossus -490 & -40% next incoming attack, this spell has been seen from many Henchmens and would possibly make a decent spell

Ice: Shieldstorm 1 pip -40% next incoming attack to all friends
Storm: Thunderstorm, 3

Myth: 4 pips Ninja Pig Minion, summon a Minion of Myth, can use Mythblade, Myth trap, Bloodbat, Troll, Cyclops, Ninja pigs, and Sprite

Life: 0 pips Health trap, +25% next incoming heal spell to a teammate, kinda like Guiding light but can be placed on someone

Death: 3 pips Lifebane? Dispel next incoming healing spell

Balance: 4 pips Spiritual Minion, Summon a minion of Life, Death (7th pip animate), or Myth (minotaur minion)

Yes it does seem kinda off for these spells being used but who knows; what do you think the spells could be, any suggestion is fine :-)

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
supermario025 wrote:
What do you think the new spells will be, personally myself, I don't think they will be using attack spells but what do you think KI will make

Personally myself this is what I think

Fire: 4 pips Magma Colossus -490 & -40% next incoming attack, this spell has been seen from many Henchmens and would possibly make a decent spell

Ice: Shieldstorm 1 pip -40% next incoming attack to all friends
Storm: Thunderstorm, 3

Myth: 4 pips Ninja Pig Minion, summon a Minion of Myth, can use Mythblade, Myth trap, Bloodbat, Troll, Cyclops, Ninja pigs, and Sprite

Life: 0 pips Health trap, +25% next incoming heal spell to a teammate, kinda like Guiding light but can be placed on someone

Death: 3 pips Lifebane? Dispel next incoming healing spell

Balance: 4 pips Spiritual Minion, Summon a minion of Life, Death (7th pip animate), or Myth (minotaur minion)

Yes it does seem kinda off for these spells being used but who knows; what do you think the spells could be, any suggestion is fine :-)

Magma Collosus is already in use. If you haven't noticed, they already have the npcs in Dragonspyre casting that spell.

Shieldstorm, I created that spell too, don't know if you already saw it and just copied it with your own twist or what, but ...

Not too bad of an idea for minion.

I don't think this would be too big of a thing for Life Wizards. They already have on part of it, and it's the charm form of it, why would they need this as well?

They already have Life Dispel. No

Eh, Not too thrilled about the minion spell.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturgist

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Seeing as how celestia was the im sorry world for ice wizards i think theyll be way more powerfull for ice cause even though they did kinda repay them with a big resist they could do way more, like how the damage boost for other wizards is around 55% ice is still only around 28%, even though ice has weaker spells. So if they dont give ice either better gear or a hugely powerful spell ill be extremely mad!!!

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
From what I read i get the feeling storm is getting a powerful spell that will or has the possibility to hurt the caster also as if we don't already have the lowest health. I hope we're not made our own enemy and forced into more of a gambling situation than the current state of wildbolt.