Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Ok here is a discussion that i've heard a lot lately. Do you like the Celestia Clothing? The stats are great I think! But the looks could be better. I think DS Clothing looks super amazing! But I wish celestia clothing had more style to it. What do you think?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
No, they are kind of ridiculous, some of the hats are look awful, I guess they are meant to be funny, but I would never wear that.

I got robe and shoes from DS and a hat from MS and brought it to Eloisw together with some tempest clothes from CL.

So a clear no to the CL clothing

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I GREATLY agree with you. I wish Celestia's clothing was a little better looking. I don't know how, but I know it could be better. Dragonspyre's was way better, I liked how it was more elite looking. Maybe Wintertusk's will be better.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
It is interesting...

1. It makes some people mix up boys and girls...

2. Does give good stats

I think there are up and down side, though i would like to see some of the stuff the animals and other things wear there.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I like the stats, but I agree with you. Looks are kinda funny. But you know you can stitch hats, armors, and boots, and turn it into DS Clothing looks. It is only a cost of 100 Crowns per stitched item.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
mixing up the genders isn't a problem.

the problem is they are just down right ugly.

only one fits a space/water theme and
it looks more like a high pressure suit.
and that should have very low stats .
and nowhere are there any "hats" to fit the theme that are usable.

i personally do not use any of them

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Speaking of high level clothing, i do not know where to get level 60 clothes! people have them on, but i can not find where they are sold! Help please.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Level 60 clothing can be found only n the Waterworks. They are no auction. You can not find them at any store.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Yea, I could really care less about the way the clothes look... The stats are great though, they mastered the stats! I just bought crowns and converted the clothes.

Alexandria
lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
They have style......but not most people's taste.
The clothes are designed to fit in the world. Were you expecting wizard city clothes in grizzliehiem? I think not!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
I know first time i played this i saw high level people wear this and i was like what the.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
No, I don't care for the Celestia clothing. It doesn't look anything like what the Celestians in the paintings or the statues are wearing. And yes, the gender-generic look of them does bother me. I picked a certain hairstyle/color for my character because I liked it. Not because I wanted to hide it. As far as stats, I like the level 56 crafted gear from Wintertusk better then most of the Celestia gear. And it looks better.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
You get the legendary clothes from waterworks,as drop gear from bosses,and you can get the legendary athame and ring, also known as lexion athame and ring from tower of helephant as drop gear. Its easy to get in tower of helephant considering there are like 4 bosses,but in waterworks its kinda hard to get Hoped this help :)