Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

one crazy idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
it had just popped in my head! a wizard101 cruise? just get on whenever you would like invite friends. and maybe be some shops there it would be based on celestia. a pool and everything and no sending away: but there will be a tropical dog man watching to see who is mean to one another: there will even be an arena( a small one) but sadly the cruise would have maximum people ( i was thinking maybe up to 200 people) you will find the cruise at the Grotto and there will be a tropical dog sailor you will travel all around the spiral ( except ds cause its lava non water )

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Nice idea, maybe on the inside there will be every game kiosk for our mana and pet training ( I means let pets have some fun ) and with the capacity they can split it in a schedule like 1 group goes in for 15 minutes then another until no one joins

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
it had just popped in my head! a wizard101 cruise? just get on whenever you would like invite friends. and maybe be some shops there it would be based on celestia. a pool and everything and no sending away: but there will be a tropical dog man watching to see who is mean to one another: there will even be an arena( a small one) but sadly the cruise would have maximum people ( i was thinking maybe up to 200 people) you will find the cruise at the Grotto and there will be a tropical dog sailor you will travel all around the spiral ( except ds cause its lava non water )

One word: YES!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
yes! :D

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
people would be swarming to it so 200 people isn't enough unless there were multiple ones

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
people would be swarming to it so 200 people isn't enough unless there were multiple ones
yea that would be needed also :P ( doh Elizabeth )

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I said no because it would be impossible 2 code. Plus the fact just about every idea made on the forms never make it into the game sadly. :D Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
I said no because it would be impossible 2 code. Plus the fact just about every idea made on the forms never make it into the game sadly. :D Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer

bazaar and crafting went on the forums and they made it into the game

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
When I first started reading, i thought you meant a real life cruise, where we could meet the game designers, talk about the game, dress up like the characters, KI would have some actors dressed like the Profs....this adult's mind runs to a certain Fire prof and the steam comes out the ears :) ..... and other characters around the spiral...I think I'd like to see the gobbler barons, a ninja pig, maybe a shark from CL, etc.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
BEST IDEA EVER :D but only 200? imagine how much people can you fit in your backpack.And there are 10,000,000 players and out of 200 can go Maybe it could be for lvl 30t. ;( but too bad they not gonna make this, but i just know they will make something similar like this in wizard 101 one day, i hope. But why i think it should be floating not on water.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i like it and it can go to ds the boat could be like the one in kt as well as the ones docked in wc and gh floatind but only in ds and when travelingin between worlds i would just love to see on world fade off into the distance and for awhile nothing but star and Baldur goldpaws' then seeing the outline of another world it could sorta be like with ranked pvp and pet derby with sub unlimited rides crowns buyer you by individual ones costing 100 crowns that way if a new wizard wants to check it out they can ride to!