Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

houseis

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
darkeyejunco wrote:
you can buy a house with crowns an gold but wut houseis look
beter tell your house

Wha .....?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
this is what i think the user was trying to say. BTW i edithed the blog on this.

You can buy a house with crowns an gold but what houses look
better to you tell us about your house

i still have a dorm (saving up money) but i like the grizzlehim house (in grizzlehiem), life house, myth house, and the celistian house in the crowns shop! but i think all the houses are good( expt for the fire school house sorry ) but i hope there's less confusing

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
darkeyejunco wrote:
you can buy a house with crowns an gold but wut houseis look
beter tell your house
I dont get what your trying to say!Are you saying that you can buy houses with gold and crowns but which house is the best?

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
...and this is why you pay attention in school.
He is prob from another country he prob does not know english well give him a break.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
He is prob from another country he prob does not know english well give him a break.

Calm down, I was being sarcastic. From what I can tell, the question is do houses that can only be bought with Crowns look better than houses that can only be bought with gold? To that, the simple answer is it depends on your taste. Of course my interpretation of the question could be wrong, so don't quote me.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:

Calm down, I was being sarcastic. From what I can tell, the question is do houses that can only be bought with Crowns look better than houses that can only be bought with gold? To that, the simple answer is it depends on your taste. Of course my interpretation of the question could be wrong, so don't quote me.

Yeah. I don't get why people get all crazy for using verbal irony these days.