Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

U dont wanna know how angry i am

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!! ok so here is the story: i decided i needed a little break on Wizard101 so i dedcided 3 days would be good. ok so the first day- i just remembered my plants my also so precious silver trumpet vine. i saw iut was wilting and was almost an inch from elder!! so i fixed the rest of my plants and my wilting silver trumpet vine. THEN i saw a rank 5 pest on my golden silver trumpet vine( i'm very poor) i couldn't get rid of it i haven't been on since but if so i know there all dead

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Seriously,I bet you regret this now don't you? I'm sorry your plants died :-( but whats the point of telling us all that? Beside there is that 1 revive card if you have not used it,if you have you can sell stuff that you dont need or even want! Your trumpet vine and other plants will grow again you'll get over it and probably wont remember it by the end of the week. Sorry for being harsh just telling it how it is.
Fiona FairyBreath
Fire
48 GrandMaster
Draconian Slayer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD!! ok so here is the story: i decided i needed a little break on Wizard101 so i dedcided 3 days would be good. ok so the first day- i just remembered my plants my also so precious silver trumpet vine. i saw iut was wilting and was almost an inch from elder!! so i fixed the rest of my plants and my wilting silver trumpet vine. THEN i saw a rank 5 pest on my golden silver trumpet vine( i'm very poor) i couldn't get rid of it i haven't been on since but if so i know there all dead

You shouldn't be so angry and mad at yourself. Although you knew this would happen, and therefore no one else to blame, it isn't necessary to affix blame in this, because no harm, no foul. No one is hurt in this, so what if a plant dies, they are easily replacable via drops.

So take your vacation and have fun, and don't worry about the plants.

PS-Before you plant a crop, don't select plants you can't care for (such as needing higher level pest spells)>

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Bummer. I had two silve trumpet vines and found them both only wilting after not playing for like a month due to other stuff. Anyway they were like a centimeter away from elder and I had to start from young again. I know how you feel. Except for that rank 5 bug thing. That stinks.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
i had something somewhat the same as what has happened with you......just not as high rank of plants and stuff.
i had a deadly fly trap or what ever its called and it was almost elder and it had a rank whatever pest that i could not get rid of because the mentally high price of spells for gardening. so i took care of all its other needs and it made it to elder and when it got to elder it had no pests and i could harvest it :D which made me happy cause i am not gonna waste so much freaking gold for something so stupid as gardening.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Dont wanna disapoint you but the golden trumpet vine is prob the only one dead from pest.Unles you just got off and did not check your plants at all honestly you make no sense honestly.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Remember what the Player's Guide said? It said this is an elder plant. Not many plant reach this stage! so don't get super mad.

-Alia Owl