Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Chasm Quest: Lose the Key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
This is a bug that I have encountered:

I started this quest and got to the point where the quest log was saying that the next thing I had to do was "Locate the top level" of a tower, which according to an online quest guide thats Kyanite Tower. But after trying and being defeated decided to leave it for a while and come back to it at a higher level, as it was a side quest.

Now the strange part, after being in the Bazaar and buying new level 50 gear, and in the process adding extra mana, I was going around Olde Town picking up Mana wisps when outside Sapphyra's Tower (not far from the down ramp and next to the footpath) the sound that says you have completed a quest was triggered. With the floating text, saying i had completed that part of the quest and to go and talk to the quest giver (i believe).

Thats the major bug, but also as an fyi I still have 3 red-ish coloured crates appearing outside the Bazaar where the billboard saying "Bazaar Open" is supposed to be. The billboard appears if you turn around when entering the Bazaar and the other players have faded just before the loading picture. These crates appeared after the Feburary update. Not a major issue just a little glitch.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Sounds like some of your files got corrupted. You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.