Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ticket?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Okay im at marleybone and have two quests that go to chelse court but inorder to go there i need a ticket. Where can i get this ticket so i can finish the quest from my headmaster so i can get a new card. the quest is from the death guy anyone no what it is. well so i just want the ticket. thanks.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
drumthedrums wrote:
Okay im at marleybone and have two quests that go to chelse court but inorder to go there i need a ticket. Where can i get this ticket so i can finish the quest from my headmaster so i can get a new card. the quest is from the death guy anyone no what it is. well so i just want the ticket. thanks.

Tracy Castleton in Digmoore Station has the tickets.

Delver
May 26, 2009
drumthedrums wrote:

In Digmoore Station there is a dog in a stand that sells tickets. Her name is Tracy Castleton and she is located right in the middle of the Digmoore Station map. Talk to her and she will give you a ticket to Chelsea Court (tickets are free).

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
drumthedrums wrote:

You get the tickets from Tracy (?) standing in the booth in the middle of Digmoore Station, right near the entrances to Chelsea Court, Hyde Park, etc.

BUT, you can't get a ticket until you follow the story line to go to those areas.

Many times in the game you will get a quest (like the ones from your school professor) to go to an area where you don't have access yet.

Continue to follow the story line in Marleybone, and eventually you will be sent to Tracy (?) to get the ticket.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Thanks guys im there now and now i got this quest form my wizard teacher the death i think its dwargyn or something... whatever. but this quest i have to kill freddy nine lives nine times and its really borring. lol any of you no what card i'll get? well thanks

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
drumthedrums wrote:
Thanks guys im there now and now i got this quest form my wizard teacher the death i think its dwargyn or something... whatever. but this quest i have to kill freddy nine lives nine times and its really borring. lol any of you no what card i'll get? well thanks

Your death minion spell, Animate.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
have you beat the gearhead (boss) in Hyde Park if so talk to Tracy Caselton (i think i spelled her name wrong and she will give u a ticket to chelsa court

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
but to get a ticket you must complete hyde park if you have just follow what the other people have said.