Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Firecat Alley consideration to Professor Grey

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Professor Greyrose and fellow-wizards;

I have been playing Wizard101 for awhile, and the chunk of land that is severed, that is located to the west of the stairs leading to the Fire Elf guard that asks the wizard to save his friends, has always puzzled me and filled me with wonderment.

Is there any way that a quest could be given to receive a land deed for it? Like, maybe after healing the warped Fire Elf, and as for those wizards that have long since completed this street, have that Elf visit the wizard at their home?

The land deed could have a replica of the interior of the Fireglobe Theatre as a palace, with Feebo, playing a similar role as Elik in the game?

The reason I am asking, was because when I originally had saved Wizard City (Timothy Pearlflower, Ice), I had hoped that the chaotic mess would have been restored, and all the monsters that were beaten, would have disappeared.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice Wizard

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is an idea and might be better in "The Dorms". Perhaps a moderator can move it.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
colagada wrote:
This is an idea and might be better in "The Dorms". Perhaps a moderator can move it.

You might be right in both cases, but I thought I had posted it in the Dorms.

Anyway, there have been many neat and interesting aspects in Wizard 101 that aren't used (the fountain before the majority of Cyclops Lane in the area that is torn asunder/the flowing river on Colossus Boulevard that runs sideways from Cyclops Lane?)

In a few days Grandmother Raven might affect some of these questions I have, and then I will really seem foolish.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
colagada wrote:

You might be right in both cases, but I thought I had posted it in the Dorms.

Anyway, there have been many neat and interesting aspects in Wizard 101 that aren't used (the fountain before the majority of Cyclops Lane in the area that is torn asunder/the flowing river on Colossus Boulevard that runs sideways from Cyclops Lane?)

In a few days Grandmother Raven might affect some of these questions I have, and then I will really seem foolish.

By the way, it is in the Dorms.