Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happend to my DS spiral key?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
I beat the Jade Oni, talked with the Emporer who gave me the spiral key, then to the Headmaster who gave me the new quest to talk to Cyrus Drake in DS. But when I went to the world portal DS wasn't on my "Available Worlds" list! What happened?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dhuffman1976 wrote:
I beat the Jade Oni, talked with the Emporer who gave me the spiral key, then to the Headmaster who gave me the new quest to talk to Cyrus Drake in DS. But when I went to the world portal DS wasn't on my "Available Worlds" list! What happened?

Go into your quest log and read the dialogue from Merle again (click on the bubble in the upper left corner of the quest in your log).

Merle tells you to talk to Cyrus Drake in the Myth School. Cyrus wants to make sure you are ready to go to Dragonspyre.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
You gtg talk to cyrus then fight him. I give some information 5,000 health. I think he summoms minatour minion but heck it been so long that all i remrmber

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Dhuffman1976 wrote:

Go into your quest log and read the dialogue from Merle again (click on the bubble in the upper left corner of the quest in your log).

Merle tells you to talk to Cyrus Drake in the Myth School. Cyrus wants to make sure you are ready to go to Dragonspyre.

Yep PS. Cyrus has 5000 health but is a fairly bad duelist.

~Chris IceBlade Lvl60 Ice

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
When I fought Cyrus Drake he was really easy..... He had 5000 life though I still beat him. This fight is hard for storm types because his attacks are pretty good I have to say being a multiple types on my wizard101 account.

Thanks,
Kyle Titan lvl 60 Ice type

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
do you know how easy he is? i defeated him solo and i was level 37 the best spell he does is minotaur :D