Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet hatching time limit

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Why in hatchers do you have too wait before hatching a pet egg? Why cant you just do it again a second or so after it just makes the game less fun.

Defender
May 11, 2009
Y this does bug me quite a bit since now i have started to try and make nightmare.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Yes they should just take the timer out. Atleast it isnt 24 hours anymore. I also wish they would make it so we could use crowns to instance hatch the egg..

ellie

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
First off, the last time I used the hatchery, (last week) it was still 24 hours between uses.

Now think about this. With over 10,000,000+ players of this game (and not all of them are in the US), and everyone that is hatching or wants to hatch with no time restriction, HOW LONG do you think it would be before the servers CRASHED with that much data going through them?

The same thing applies to crafting. Some things take a very few minutes or can take several hours for the cool down.

All time restrictions in this game is there for a reason. We may not agree with it, but your own personal computers could not handle that much data.

As we have seen through the Headmasters announcements and even on the launch page of the game, KI has been doing a lot of upgrades to their servers. They plan on being finished sometime in April but even so, I think time restrictions for the most part will remain in place.

KI has done a GREAT JOB with the developement of this game. There are things that some may not like and others do. But unless it is a bug that is creating problems for you to play then some things should be left alone. Yes, KI does welcome ideas and I am sure they will look at all possibilities.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for new Ideas myself, but I also look at the risks that can arise out of making some changes. And unless you have access to an ungodly amount of gold or use crowns to buy gold, you could not hatch a new pet more than a few times before you would be gold BROKE.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I hatched just before I posted the last time. The timer for me was only 12 hours. I am a subscriber so maybe that is why?

ellie

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
I hatched just before I posted the last time. The timer for me was only 12 hours. I am a subscriber so maybe that is why?

ellie

I am a subscriber, If you look, you can see my join date.

I hatched 3 pets last week. I have also been having a lot of problems in the pet pavilion and now other areas of the game so I have not been back in the pet pavilion.