Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New DOT Spell for fire!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
I couldn't help but think the next DOT spell should be where you summon a huge volcana from the center and it spews lava all over your enemines. And as an extra it gives a smoke screen to all the enemines that you have hit (since it is a volcano after all).

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SoarinOC wrote:
I couldn't help but think the next DOT spell should be where you summon a huge volcana from the center and it spews lava all over your enemines. And as an extra it gives a smoke screen to all the enemines that you have hit (since it is a volcano after all).

I definitely agree Fire's next spell must be a DoT. That was supposed to be a Fire-Specialty.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Well i think it should be lava monster *rank 9 fire does 1300 damage too all enemies and gives you a 55% fire blade i can easily do a thousand with with fire dragon so i thought it should increase a bit more.

Historian
May 01, 2010
actually thats probably (coming from a legendary pyromancer) the LAST thing we need. what we really need is a straight out full damage effect all spell (yea, it might leave dragon in the dust but thats usually what spells do, right????) what i mean is for the new world, i had trouble beating monsters (only a little though) in cl because the only way to effectivly take them down is a dragon, but, with the initial hit of only 400+ it was fairly hard (dont get me started on fire monsters) to kill 1020+ people (minus the waverunners (i think) in cl grotto, that gave me the least trouble)
and i would say maybe 900-1000 to all spell? then maybe a side effect (or just the effect all)

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
actually thats probably (coming from a legendary pyromancer) the LAST thing we need. what we really need is a straight out full damage effect all spell (yea, it might leave dragon in the dust but thats usually what spells do, right????) what i mean is for the new world, i had trouble beating monsters (only a little though) in cl because the only way to effectivly take them down is a dragon, but, with the initial hit of only 400+ it was fairly hard (dont get me started on fire monsters) to kill 1020+ people (minus the waverunners (i think) in cl grotto, that gave me the least trouble)
and i would say maybe 900-1000 to all spell? then maybe a side effect (or just the effect all)

I feel your pain. The only reason why it went easy for me is because I was so busy helping my friend that I was over leveled for CL and got my highest clothes in stormriven.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
mman17 wrote:
SoarinOC wrote:

I definitely agree Fire's next spell must be a DoT. That was supposed to be a Fire-Specialty.

I agree too. fire does need a strong DOT. But I think it should hit only one enemy so that it can be more powerful.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
raincloud12345 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
SoarinOC wrote:

I agree too. fire does need a strong DOT. But I think it should hit only one enemy so that it can be more powerful.

I disagree. With the right clothing and rings it's much better to have a DOT that does more damage then dragon to everyone. Frankly I still use dragon to K.O. because I wear the right stuff.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
I agree with you slammer111, I dont really like DOT spells. it is really annoying when you use a DOT spell and just before you kill the enemy,YOU die. They also use up all your traps :x :(

Done with DOT
lol