Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary and beyond! The awesome new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
As you all know, not long ago, the new world of Celestia came out, bringing us a cool new adventure, and danger far more powerful then malistair. Morganthe warned us: "From the dark I strike, and the sky will fall! Thats when I got the awesome idea for a new world.

If KI wants to make a world after CL then it would have to be even cooler then anything they've done so far! Fortunatly I have the perfect idea for that. . .

Whenever I go to past worlds like WC to sell at the bazaar, I miss the short time I spent in that world, I always wish there were quests for my lvl in that world so I can revisit and stay a while.

That and many other things have inspired my idea, I've waited for the right time to post my idea, but when I saw the new world WaterTusk I thought I was too late, so I decided that now is a great time, before yet another world comes to the spiral

The new world would be an underground world of ants, that was created long ago, to hold up all the islands of the spiral. Morganthe, of course, wants to destroy this world so that the islands fall out of the sky, thus her speech: "From the dark I strike (the new underground world) and the sky will fall (the islands, out of the sky).

The new world would be built with many tunnels sprialing through the earth, all leading in different directions, some to past world's underground, never before seen part. Some to all new worlds.

Although the new world's main inhabitants are ants, of course, there are many types of other insects, good and bad, that roam the old and forgotten tunnels.

In addition to this I have many other ideas that would follow after this one, that I will reply to this post as soon as possible.

Thanks to KI for considering my idea.

If anyone has any questions, just post them and I'll be happy to reply. xD

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I haven't figured out a name yet, because a world this cool needs a name just as cool too. I've though of some but they just don't seem right. Names like AntHill (AH) would be cool, but after Celestia, the name AH just wouldn't do.

I would love to hear some more idea's, if anyone has some please just post them to this thread.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
When I first imagined what this new world would be like, I thought of an underground place, with hundreds of tunnels twisting in all directions, a 3D maze that went on forever. So far that it reached other islands, in their underground, where some lost bugs took shelter, and was disturbing life above it, in islands like WC.

Maybe this island introduces whole new islands, most desserted so that you could only reach them through this one ant world.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
This world would consist mostly of ants, and other bugs that got lost, and started living there. There are many different types of ants, so there could be tribes of ants in the new world, like fire ants in one part. . . and all of them have been at harmony for all this time, but then morganthe disturbed their peace, and caused chaos among this world.