Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling Up Your Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I really love hatching with other pets to see what I can get, but it is so tedious to level them up with the minigames I have lost the interest I once had. I would love if there were another way to level up pets. I think the most convenient way to level them up without using the boring and easy minigames would be to allow the pets to gain experience when they win Ranked Derby races. I think another good idea would be to have quests to level up the level 48 and the soon to be level 58 pets. Does anyone have any other suggestions or answers?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I have a lot of suggestions. They should get a little experience from we battle with them and if they cast a card experience for that. Another person made a suggestion of pet missions which I think is a wonderful idea. Maybe that how the level 58's pets should level up. I'm not a big pet derby person but a little experience from that too can help. They should make new games or more games.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I agree that pets should have missions to gain experience. I still have dreams of pet food chasing after me through a maze with deadly ghosts chasing me too.

Defender
May 10, 2010
I level up my Ice Salamander up quickly by snacks. But I do too, wish that there was a different way (and possibly more fun way) to level up all of my 13 pets. It would be fun if there was pet quests!

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Well, unless you have a mega snack pack, you are going to sepnd A LOT of time leveling up your pets ...so how about you have "pet xp"? Example: you fight the Kraken in one move and get, say, 50 xp, your pet gets 5 xp...Or you fight a CL boss and get 270 xp, your pet gets 27 xp...it's not much but it's better than spending all pf your crowns on snack packs!!!