Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with choosing schools!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I dont know what to choose.
I dont know what to do.
Should I delete my life for myth and ice?
Should I keep my life and get myth or ice?
I know this is not a real problem kind of, but I am very hesitant. When I decide once, I sometimes kinda change the decision, then back to it's original, sometimes again changed it. Please help me out!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
meow5555 wrote:
I dont know what to choose.
I dont know what to do.
Should I delete my life for myth and ice?
Should I keep my life and get myth or ice?
I know this is not a real problem kind of, but I am very hesitant. When I decide once, I sometimes kinda change the decision, then back to it's original, sometimes again changed it. Please help me out!

First off, don't delete if you have an open slot, create one or the other, play the character for awhile, and see if you like better than the life, then decide.

Second, you can create a free account, play both a myth and an ice through the free area, and decide which you wish to play, or if you want to play both, and restart an ice or a myth on your real account, etc. I know that some will complain that you can't transfer to your 'real account', but the little time actually spent playing out the free area for experienced players means not much real time lost.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I agree with Mike. I have life, death, myth, balance, fire, and storm wizards. Ice is my secondary school on at least two of them and my son has an ice wizard.
Life is my main but I like myth too! I did a myth/ice combo and decided to just stay with myth for that wizard. The spells are powerful enough that I don't need the ice right now.