Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something Special for April Fool's Day

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
Maybe that new quest that will take place where the old Selena Gomez one was in Triton Alley?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
OK, I guess I'll throw in my two cents, lol... Considering that KI has apparently given a variety of mount codes out to some of the top W101 bloggers to give away in contests, I'm going to guess that the big thing is the introduction of the Starlight Pony to the general population. If KI is going to play an April Fool's Day joke, I think it'll be a pretty kid-friendly one, and promising something special all week and then delivering nothing at all would be kind of mean-spirited. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
Is it just me...something I'd do...or does the 'Something Special...' notice above falling on April Fool's Day seem like an awesome prank?

Or is it just me?

April Fools Day is on a Friday, 'the something special' thing is on a Thursday. So its not a prank. I personally believe its Wintertusk, I mean KI said that they would be making worlds faster. And maybe they started working on Wintertusk the same time they started working on Celestia, so I think its Wintertusk. Thank you for reading!

it is on apirl fools day becaude if u add in the hours it is 11:00 am Friday Morning :D Duncan Icespear lvl 38 ice wizard :D:D:D:D:D

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I dont really think is going to be WinterTusk. Its just TOO early for that, and it might probably be just a prank, or maybe April Fool party? :?

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)