Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your school(s)

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I am calling all wizards who have strong imaginations.

Here, you can tell us about your school, how you use your school, and your secondary schools. You can also tell us about any unique ways you use your school(s) and make a unique name for the combination of the schools and even a description or gem. I'll start out.

My schools are:
Primary: Life
Secondaries: Death, ice, sun, moon, star.

Name: Divinity

Moral: Nothing truly ends
Description: Wizards from the school of divinity, otherwise known as divinists, use their healing spells to keep the living healthy and living longer lives, while conjuring the power from the past creatures that have become undead. Using the memories of their lost comorads, they are able to bring eternity through borrowing the power of the astral schools to enhance the beings of the school. Divinists will also use semi-advanced ice magic to help freeze some enemy attacks.

Use: This school will train it's wizards to be effective in group and solo play. While being cooperative with others, divinists will also care for themselves by healing, and stealing damage. Also, they are good about having high defenses and being nigh unstoppable. While having the basics down, divinists still lack power against manipulative types of gameplay.

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Primary: Balance
Secondaries: Life(up to Satyr), Death(up to Feint), Star(Going to aim to Amplify), Moon(Going to aim to Treant if possible_

Name: Sorcery
Moral: Eye of the Newt, and Toe of the Frog. Wool of the Bat, and Tongue of the Dog.

Description: Balance is a school of buffs. They have quite a few blades and a good trap to help combat. This makes Balance being able to hit high. Balance also combines the power of other schools into its own school. It mostly uses Fire, Ice, and Storm, though. Balance wizards never see things at just one point of view, too. Balance Wizards also believe that things deserve consideration, and that there should never be anything destroyed, but that there should be peace between everything. Balance wizards can buff themselves and teammates, alter accuracy, and be able to heal sufficiently.

Use: The school trains its wizards to be very effective in a team. Because of their boosts, they can buff other players, while they blade themselves. Once the attack happens, the enemy is either dead, or severely hurt. Also, Balance can prevent enemies from casting spells, but helping their team's accuracy. Balance can have every school as a secondary school, and still be very effective. However, Balance can still play alone. Since they have a bit of everything, they can beat monsters' resists, attack sufficiently, and be able to heal themselves. However, Balance requires precision. Any spell will trigger a Sorcerer's blade or trap, requiring a strategy, and the ability to lead a team. Many people with great intellect and knowledge would be a Sorcerer.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
My school is DEATH of course
Second: Life and Myth

The school of Death is about haunting and tortuing and healing yourself,,for example poision and the skeleton dragon even though you taking damage your still going to get pain regardless and the ghoul vampire and sarecrow all takes your pain and misery and makes us feel better :)

ichose life second just because ican heal myself and others if im in a good mood..,,and becasue iknow that if im facing a death foe icant always rely on death and needs a boost so igot the balance swords and traps that has the three swords and traps of Death Myth and Life,,so its a great combination for attacking consecutively...and ichoose myth casue i just wanted the minataur..,, or something that goes with my balance blades and traps.