Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Carousel too bright?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
So I finally made the carousel (the fire blossoms took forever) and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that the item is very bright??? Bloom active is not on but the carousel practically glows! It is actually kind of annoying. I evne placed in a "darker" house (GH vs Fantasy Palace) and it still glowed.

So I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this and was hoping KI can look into it. Thanks!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
where did you get the recipe for that and what rank gardener do you need to be cause i want to open a carnval in my house and that sounds like the most perfect thing

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Recipe is in Dragonspyre and you have to be Master crafter (or whatever title is before Celestia crafting). It does work really well for carnival along with tents, the platform from Marleybone and the sun banner from Krok. Have fun!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
I experienced the same issue, it is very bright. But then again there's some furniture that is sooo dark you cant see the details in it and then there are some that glow in the dark they are so bright 8)