Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you Stitch an item and stitch it again?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
see, i have this guardians outfit that i have and i am lvl 50 so i want to stitch it with my lvl 50 gear. what i want is when i am lvl 60, i want to use the same thing (the guardians outfit i told you about) and stitch it with my lvl 60 stuff. in other words: can i stitch stuff using the same thing twice? HELP PLZ! ALSO ADD ME!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
magicharry100 wrote:
see, i have this guardians outfit that i have and i am lvl 50 so i want to stitch it with my lvl 50 gear. what i want is when i am lvl 60, i want to use the same thing (the guardians outfit i told you about) and stitch it with my lvl 60 stuff. in other words: can i stitch stuff using the same thing twice? HELP PLZ! ALSO ADD ME!

Yes, you can.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I believe you can. However, when you stitch the look you want to the stats you want, whatever stats are on the look outfit (like the Guardian outfit) will be lost, and replaced with the new stats.

I've done this at least once with one of my wizards, loved the look, and it was a specific wizard school item only, so I stitched the new stats onto it.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
yes you can . I have stitched my guardian outfit several times so far and will keep doing that it only costs 100 crowns each time for each part of the outfit.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
yes you can, as long as you have the crowns. If you do your lvl 50 gear will be gone though.