Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 10, 2010
I really want the badge to complete wizard city AND Sunken city. I am in Grizzlehiem, and I am almost done with krok. The only problem is, I did everything in WC but Sunken City. I have tried at least 5 times to beat SC, but every time I got defeated. I am a lvl 25 thaumaturge. Any advice?

See ya 'round the spiral!
~ Kristen Silverstone lvl 25 thaumaturge

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Try trying again when your level 28, when you get the minion spell for your school or when you get three posions. :)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
lexi3223 wrote:
I really want the badge to complete wizard city AND Sunken city. I am in Grizzlehiem, and I am almost done with krok. The only problem is, I did everything in WC but Sunken City. I have tried at least 5 times to beat SC, but every time I got defeated. I am a lvl 25 thaumaturge. Any advice?

~ Kristen Silverstone lvl 25 thaumaturge

See Professor Greyrose's guide at the link below:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/1948.ftl

If that doesn't help. Reply back to this thread (or create a new one) with a time you would like to run the dungeon (specify time zone and server). You would be surprised at how many other wizards could use help on that dungeon too.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
lexi3223 wrote:
I am a lvl 25 thaumaturge. Any advice?

You're not big enough to solo Sunken City with an Ice wizard. My advice is to go through the crowded realms looking for others to do the instance with.

Defender
May 10, 2010
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. [I was thinking that my spells were not strong enough anyway!] Thanks for the advice!

~Kristen Silverstone

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Its pretty simple,acctually. Really its just alot of quests within the dungeon. My advice would be to wait until you get your minion at level 28 (i know because im a death wizard myself) or make sur you have those litte full health restore bottles with purple potion to the top. Also, team up with wizards who have already passed and are willing to help. PS- I got my wizard city protector after I deafeted Lord NightShade. Good luck!!! :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
i beat sc when i was lvl.20 and i am a myth so i have many minions but also my lvl.60 friend helped me

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
when i was a lvl 16 pyromancer i beat sunken city but i skipped lunch
now i am a level 25 pyromancer and if i go there i may need one or 2 friends

oh and see you if you in krok pvp or grizz

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Sunken City isn't that hard, I beat it once when I was level 25 and another time when I was level 38 with the help of a level 17 balance wizard. But if you need help just ask your friends.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:54

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
How do you get to sunken city, Not where, but what do you need? I'm a level 30

Kiera dreamleaf lvl 30 diviner

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Looking for help with SC i am currently lvl 16 life/ice on baelstrom atm..est time zone let me know or i can just skip for now and come back if no one on at the moment that needs. :?

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
If anyone needs help i would be happy to, I'm usually on at 5:00 eastern time. I have black and gold robes on. See you there!

Diana Drogonpyre
Life:58