Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses! Houses! Houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Here are some housing ideas I came up with, I feel we need a bigger variety.

Canopy Tree House- Three large willow trees would have a large rope bridge connecting the teleport area to the house area. The three trees would have platforms and houses in between the branches. Far below the tree is a long pit of nothing with the walls of the large pit having roots coming out from it. From far away the house would appear as three huge trees on an island of Earth in the middle of a large hole/pit. The inside would have 4 main room areas. 2 main rooms in the entrance/family room area, an outdoor and a 1/2 room in the second tree area, and 2 more smaller rooms in the third and final tree area.
There would be a secret on the outdoor area where you can plant your plants, a staircase made of earth would wind down around the little island of earth the trees are sitting on and lead to a small alcove in the pit where another room can be.

Clockwork Castle- Marleybone inspired, would have your typical castle style building (one main stronghold with two towers at the both ends). Two huge gears would spin out from the towers of the castle with steam shoot out of chimneys from the top of the castle. A copper drawbridge is what allows people into the castle, which leads you into a robot entrance. Instead of a grand staircase there would be a grand escalator (if that can't be put into the game then a large staircase held up by steel pillars). The main stronghold of the castle would how 3 rooms one being huge and the other two being regular size (on the second floor).
Each of the towers can be accessed through elevators at the ends of the hallway that connect the rooms in the strong hold. (Elevators can only be accessed from the second floor) The towers will both have one big room that houses the giant turning gears. On the back of the giant castle is a door that leads down into the dungeon where broken down robots are seen strewn against the walls.

Ruined City- Basically your house would be a collaboration of ruined ancient buildings in a scorched town. The houses would appear like pueblos only they would be more sophisticated in that they would have more to them then just linear, vertical stacks. This isn't a big house, this would be a cheaper more affordable one that doesn't have as much room as the others. When you enter the area you are on a cobblestone street that has scorch marks on it. Buildings you can enter (though not through doors, they are open and hollowed out for wizards to put stuff in them) line the road and lead to a combination of 2 bigger houses that seem that they have collapsed on each other.
One is tilted on the other and Wizards can enter through the standing building. The entire house would have 1 big room followed by 3 smaller rooms and would all be connected via hallways. One of the smaller rooms (housed in the collapsed building) would only be accessed through a ruined hallway that looks like it is about to collapse at any time (of course it wouldn't we don't want any wizards getting hurt).

My fingers hurt from typing! Let me know what other housing ideas you guys have!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
i like the houses but i was thinking instead of willow trees why not just tropical trees like the ones in madgascar(the place not the movie) or south amercia?

the clockwork house near perfeact! i thought adding like turning gears on the wall would be a nice fecher. and alittle more room with an added hall way would be a nice touch

and the thrid i can't see any reason to change it

rember what they say good things come in threes

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Wow I bet your fingers do hurt from typing haha. These are really good ideas though. I like jayrose's idea too.

( instead of willow trees why not just tropical trees like the ones in madgascar(the place not the movie).

Maybe we might get to see one of these houses in the game. :D

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Funkii4710 wrote:

Canopy Tree House- Three large willow trees would have a large rope bridge connecting the teleport area to the house area. The three trees would have platforms and houses in between the branches. Far below the tree is a long pit of nothing with the walls of the large pit having roots coming out from it. From far away the house would appear as three huge trees on an island of Earth in the middle of a large hole/pit. The inside would have 4 main room areas. 2 main rooms in the entrance/family room area, an outdoor and a 1/2 room in the second tree area, and 2 more smaller rooms in the third and final tree area.
There would be a secret on the outdoor area where you can plant your plants, a staircase made of earth would wind down around the little island of earth the trees are sitting on and lead to a small alcove in the pit where another room can be.

Clockwork Castle- Marleybone inspired, would have your typical castle style building (one main stronghold with two towers at the both ends). Two huge gears would spin out from the towers of the castle with steam shoot out of chimneys from the top of the castle. A copper drawbridge is what allows people into the castle, which leads you into a robot entrance. Instead of a grand staircase there would be a grand escalator (if that can't be put into the game then a large staircase held up by steel pillars). The main stronghold of the castle would how 3 rooms one being huge and the other two being regular size (on the second floor).
Each of the towers can be accessed through elevators at the ends of the hallway that connect the rooms in the strong hold. (Elevators can only be accessed from the second floor) The towers will both have one big room that houses the giant turning gears. On the back of the giant castle is a door that leads down into the dungeon where broken down robots are seen strewn against the walls.

Ruined City- Basically your house would be a collaboration of ruined ancient buildings in a scorched town. The houses would appear like pueblos only they would be more sophisticated in that they would have more to them then just linear, vertical stacks. This isn't a big house, this would be a cheaper more affordable one that doesn't have as much room as the others. When you enter the area you are on a cobblestone street that has scorch marks on it. Buildings you can enter (though not through doors, they are open and hollowed out for wizards to put stuff in them) line the road and lead to a combination of 2 bigger houses that seem that they have collapsed on each other.
One is tilted on the other and Wizards can enter through the standing building. The entire house would have 1 big room followed by 3 smaller rooms and would all be connected via hallways. One of the smaller rooms (housed in the collapsed building) would only be accessed through a ruined hallway that looks like it is about to collapse at any time (of course it wouldn't we don't want any wizards getting hurt).

My fingers hurt from typing! Let me know what other housing ideas you guys have!

love the Idea XD. But wizard 101 will only bring up a house depending on the world your talking about. Each house needs a model of a world.

Tell me if i'm wrong

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
Funkii4710 wrote:

love the Idea XD. But wizard 101 will only bring up a house depending on the world your talking about. Each house needs a model of a world.

Tell me if i'm wrong

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

it could also be a gift card