Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 (almost 31) in MooShu too early?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
The beginning of Mooshu doesn't have much fighting except for one weak storm battle that isn't to hard so you will probably get a lot more xp before you have to many hard battles.

Caitlin Watergrove Level 36 Fire

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
DanMaster007 on Mar 20, 2011 wrote:
OK, well I am Sean Storm, level 30 storm wizard.
I have just finished marlybone, and i am now in mooshu.

is this too early of a level?

Please reply, i do think i should so more side quests

also;
tell me where to do the side quests

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Sean storm, level 30 storm
Mycin dragonhaven, legendary balance
It's not too early in my opinion. I got there at the exact same level.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2013
I think level 30 is fine for going into Mooshu. My wizard is level 37 and just came into Mooshu and so far most of the quests are going around just talking to people to get to know the world, but when you go into Dragonspyre, I think you should at least be level 43 since its supposed to be harder than Mooshu.

Olivia Starflame (37)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I think that's a perfect level to go to Mooshu! I went around level 32, and the things there are right at my level, so at a level 31 you'd be alright.

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I started around level 34, and it wasn't super hard. I think you ought to be fine :)

Emma Ravenstone, level 38

Survivor
Nov 22, 2013

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
I'm sophia death rider and i'm lvl 39.
am i supose to be in mooshu at this lvl?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
keira night shade on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
I'm sophia death rider and i'm lvl 39.
am i supose to be in mooshu at this lvl?
There are no set levels for Mooshu ... your level is fine

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
i got in at lvl 39.

AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire

P.S MooShu's a piece of cake. Don't sweat it.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
colagada on Mar 21, 2011 wrote:
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

He didn't :D I was there even earlier. (as well as my friend) We both made it at level 29.

~ Vanessa

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
colagada on Mar 21, 2011 wrote:
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

i was level 25

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I am level 72 in celestia I don't understand why my level is two worlds a head of my wizard I finished all the quests in GH/WT and westria I also do all the quests in the world I am working on could this be the reason

Nicholas level 72

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
No, not really that just means your not one of those people that just asked their friends to power level you. So no mooshu is not to early

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Wow! I am level 38 and I still need to do the Ironworks! I might be level 60 when I fight Malistaire...

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
You're actually about on time. From personal experience the lowest level possible to get into Mooshu (doing no extra quests) is 25 or 26. People who have completed the game on other wizards usually skip side quests early in the game as the worlds can be completed very quickly even at lower levels. Also, doing side quests later in the game (such as when reaching Dragonspyre or later) means that you will be yielded more XP for less work, because harder worlds give more XP for similar quests. Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu can all be finished rather quickly. Just stay on track with the story, and worry about side quests once you get to Dragonspyre would be my suggestion. The world is going to take a while anyways, may as well just take your time with it and do some side quests while you're there. Hope this helps! -Aerier

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
My first character is a level 48 Death student and still in Mooshu cx She's not close to the end of Mooshu.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Bleeeh... no. I got to Mooshu at 29, and i'm only at 31 right now because I went to Aquila and completed the first dungeon. All i'm saying is, this level stuff when you get to a world, isn't all that important.
Idk why people wonder about this anymore.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
well you shoed ask people to do the chancel with you so you can level up then do some side quests in marleybone and try get to level 42 then you have stormzilla and mooshu will be easy then you'll beat mooshu at level 47 about and dragonspyre will be easy e.c.t.

level 97thomas dragonspear

level 73 luke rainbow mask

level 65 angus water glen

make shure to add me

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Yes

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
No, I got into Mooshu at 27 and had no problems.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary