Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 (almost 31) in MooShu too early?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Well in my case, I entered Mooshu at lvl 36. I did every quest that they could give me (story and side quests) and now I am lvl 40 and I am just starting Kishabe village. The side quests, I found, give more exp than the story quests in Mooshu. This just shows what happens when someone does all the side quests.

RyanStormCaster lvl 40 storm

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
DanMaster007 wrote:
OK, well I am Sean Storm, level 30 storm wizard.
I have just finished marlybone, and i am now in mooshu.

is this too early of a level?

Please reply, i do think i should so more side quests

also;
tell me where to do the side quests

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Sean storm, level 30 storm
Mycin dragonhaven, legendary balance
no you are not very early to get to mooshu my cousin got to mooshu at lvl 26!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
i started at about lvl 34 but thats only cause i refused to do kats lab without centaur by the i did solo kats lab and secret boss anyways i think you're doing fine just do your best you'll lvl up quick

Miranda stormsong 37 theurgist currently at cave of solutide (hope i spelled it right)
Cya in the spiral

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
It really doesnt matter what level you are as long as you are in it. With the way i was i was fighting Oni with my other friend and level 10 but when i got to Mooshu i was a level 40 so it doesnt really matter sometimes when you are fighting a creature like in Mooshu and you have to get one this from a certian creature sometimes you have to fight 20 of them to get it and that might give to level then and there alone. So as long as you are in there it doesnt matter what level you are

Survivor
Oct 04, 2011
I am at level 38 (storm) ive finished marleybone but cannot enter mooshu at all :(

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I was about that level when I started Mooshu, now I'm level 41 and in Dragonspyre, and it's no picnic, but I'm doing fine and I did fine in Mooshu

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
the lowest and no one is going to believe me was a lvl 13 with a forest lord

No way, if you'd finish all the storyline quests that would give you atleast 100,000 xp

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
arceusgroudo wrote:
DanMaster007 wrote:
OK, well I am Sean Storm, level 30 storm wizard.
I have just finished marlybone, and i am now in mooshu.

is this too early of a level?

Please reply, i do think i should so more side quests

also;
tell me where to do the side quests

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Sean storm, level 30 storm
Mycin dragonhaven, legendary balance

well i am in mooshu too but i am at crimson fields. but i am level 36 but still get killed or almost get killed by just random guys Richard Deathshield Magus conjurer
Um actually Crimson Fields is easy just have one person help and done lol just need help with Katsumori and the i think the War Oni i have farmed it solo since i got to Dragonspyre last week

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
nothing wrong my friend ok i was level 36 when i made it to mooshu so you fine now forget about criticizers youll be just fine

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
colagada wrote:
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

I doubt she has set or tied the reccord, I have a frend who is on ds and is still magus!

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
I am at level 34 and i am still in marleybone(big ben) so yes you need to go back and do some side quest to boost your level to at least 35 because I have friends in mooshu and went there and it is so hard.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
it dosen't matter what level you are but try your best. :D
If you need any help meet my robert hawk blood and I'll help

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I started mooshu at lvl 30 or 31 and i have no trouble really besides somtimes

:P :)

lvl 33 life

James ShadowLeaf life

Survivor
May 28, 2011
Too early? Nah. Any level pretty much can get into a world if they completed the quest to get to the new world. If you believe level 30 is too low of a level then go ahead and do some side quests. (I would suggest you so some Zeke quests or crafting quests to get a training points! :D )

Rylee RedFriend
Archmage Theurgist
~

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
i just got to level 30 and headmaster gave the key to mooshu is this to early

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
I don't think this is too early at all. I got into MooShu at lvl 29-30 on my Balance and 31 on my Death. Right now, my Sorcerer has just started Ancient Burial Grounds and is lvl 37, so I'm predicting he'll finish MooShu around lvl 39. Just to provide a sense of where you'll exit MooShu, my Necromancer finished at lvl 40. As a general rule, i think its best to at least have your lvl 38 spell before you start DS. Honestly, if you're able to handle the enemies without dying all the time, you're not too low of a level to be there.

Hope this helps and good luck!
- Valerian DarkBringer- Archmage Necromancer
- Duncan SandShard- Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
I started Moo Shu at level 30, wenn i finished Marleybone. And I am Ice. :)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I think it's all in how quick you finish Marleybone and previous worlds. For example, I finished Marleybone at level 32 and got into Mooshu at that same level. Though I thought that you had to be a minimum of level 30 to go to mooshu, but i guess i was wrong.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Woah! Thats pretty low of a level. Just try doing a few dungeons once then do them again when you have the quest. (remember, without the quest once)
And a few side quests in Marleybone.

Jasmine FireBlade, lvl 80 pyromancer
Jessica SparkleGem, lvl 70 thaumaturge

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
well if u have lots of crowns u can get henchman so realy its not to early but if u dont have crowns its ugh oh :( but u should have crowns

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
not at all i got to moo shu at level 26 and marley bone at level 20, krokatopia at level ten, currently level 27 so it is a bit challenging

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
I am still in marleybone but i have a friend level 37 currently in mooshu and she says its dificult and always needs my help so acording to other responces you said your around level 32 so im suggesting its not level its strategy and spells.am i right or am i right? 8)