Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 (almost 31) in MooShu too early?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
Got out of wizard city at level 9 krokotopia was level 21 Marleybone was level 28 mooshu was level 37 and Dragonspyre was level 44 so yes I am going to go back and do all the side quests I can to get to 48 to get to celestia.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
DanMaster007 wrote:
OK, well I am Sean Storm, level 30 storm wizard.
I have just finished marlybone, and i am now in mooshu.

is this too early of a level?

Please reply, i do think i should so more side quests

also;
tell me where to do the side quests

Ian ice, level 5 ice
Sean storm, level 30 storm
Mycin dragonhaven, legendary balance
yesssss.....to early. im lv.33 and still in marleybone(im a bit of a side quester). Conner Ogrehorn magus theurgist

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
wow you are the opposite of my storm wiz. He is 38 and is still in hametsu village. We all have a different style of leveling.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
arceusgroudo wrote:
DanMaster007 wrote:

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice

well i am in mooshu too but i am at crimson fields. but i am level 36 but still get killed or almost get killed by just random guys Richard Deathshield Magus conjurer

Crimson Fields is a Dungeon with Myth Trollies that live under the bridge. (Just joking.) If the random you mean is the monsters besides the bosses. Yes that is probably why you get killed in Crimson Fields. Add some Myth Prisms to your deck. Get help. At least a Theurgist that can heal at least at level 26 with Satyr to go in with you. So you can face to face the plague oni in the end. (I think it was the Plague oni)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
arceusgroudo wrote:
DanMaster007 wrote:

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice

well i am in mooshu too but i am at crimson fields. but i am level 36 but still get killed or almost get killed by just random guys Richard Deathshield Magus conjurer

Crimson Fields is a Dungeon with Myth Trollies that live under the bridge. (Just joking.) If the random you mean is the monsters besides the bosses. Yes that is probably why you get killed in Crimson Fields. Add some Myth Prisms to your deck. Get help. At least a Theurgist that can heal at least at level 26 with Satyr to go in with you. So you can face to face the plague oni in the end. (I think it was the Plague oni)

Explorer
May 28, 2011
looker209 wrote:
DanMaster007 wrote:

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice
yesssss.....to early. im lv.33 and still in marleybone(im a bit of a side quester). Conner Ogrehorn magus theurgist

hey i am lvl 35 and i have yet to do katz lab

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
How in the world do you get to MooShu at level 25-30? I started Marleybone at 27!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I don't really know I am almost lvl 30 and I am in KT still. I dont know how to finish it but it is a little early....I think so you should do the side quests to get great spells.Normelly a good lvl you can go in mooshu is lvl 37,but I bet I will be in marleybone late

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Well. I'm currently 31 leveled and in Marleybone. So I don't know. One thing I know for sure, is that I'm gonna have a tough time in Mooshu. Life opponents all over there. I'm a life wizard. :D

Well most people enter Mooshu around 30 so, I guess it's good. But, Marleybone is driving me crazy.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
colagada wrote:
You may have set or tied the low-level record for getting into Mooshu. You can use at least four more levels.

You need the levels so that you can buy better equipment and have more health and mana. Otherwise, you're going to be up against it in Mooshu and especially later in Dragonspyre. You should go back and do all of the side quests. This will get you experience points and also gold and items that may be useful.

Go back and do all of the side quests. What that amounts to is going into each area in each world and looking for characters with exclamation marks over their heads. Start with Marleybone (which gives the most experience), then Krokotopia, then Wizard City. If you haven't done Colossus Boulevard, do that as well.

If you must use a "cheat" to find the quests, there are lists of side quests at the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Their address is http://www.wizard101central.com

No he didn't . Someone else posted that they were level 21 in Mooshu. That's the record.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
moogirl45 wrote:

No he didn't . Someone else posted that they were level 21 in Mooshu. That's the record.

If somebody posted that they finished Dragonspyre at level 15, would that make it true?

I'd have to see the level 21 wizard actually accepting a quest from an NPC in Mooshu before I believed it.

Even if the wizard never did a single side quest and went with groups in every battle, never once casting a spell, I can't fathom finishing Marleybone at level 21.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Dogempire wrote:
I started mooshu at level 29 and had little to no trouble finishing mooshu at level 39, i alone, brought down the jade oni at level 38. Its not about your level, its about your strategy and how you approach things.

Justin Taleriver, level 44 life

I must be as weak as a mouse because im level 38 in tatakia outpost and im having trouble

Thomas Dreamcaster
level 38 life wizard

Without life there is no death

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
DanMaster007 wrote:

also;

Ian ice, level 5 ice

Lol I got in mooshu at lvl 30 too. You'll be fine.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
giants67 wrote:
Well Sean, that is kind of a low level to be in MooShu. You will need a good strategy to fight all those monsters but what you should do is find a friend or any wizard that is more stronger to help you out.

~ Ryan BattleBlade Level 34 Sorcerer

You don't really need a strong wizard to help you. I get help from a lvl 16.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i was a low lvl when i gopt to mooshu but when i got to dragonspyre i was only lvl 38

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
I might of gotten the most high level record to START mooshu, level 38. but i did complete 99 out of 100 tasks of krokotopia, Plus finished all the quests ( side quests included! ) in wizard city, And did some side quests in marleybone. But it was all worth it cause the first boss i did in mooshu was 1,100 health :) no way if i was level 19 could i have defeated the 1,100 health boss.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
OK. Well, I have a wizard who is in mooshu right now, and he is level 33. I have no trouble doing it alone, although you need to be training for a secondary school, make sure you have the best clothes you can get from the bazaar, all that. I don't think you will have any trouble. :-) I have done mooshu three other times on my other wizards, i really don't think you will have a problem. :-D
Jesse Silverblossom- Legendary Ice
Dustin Drakeforge- Grandmaster Death
Jared Duskbreeze- Magus Theurgist

-I think i've had enough experience with this that I know what i am saying-
8) 8)

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
ugh! how are you doing it XD i am a lvl 30 (almost 31) and just got chelsea court XD o. o but i am a bit of a side quester rofl or else i would be in dragon spyre XD

DestinyDeathBlood lvl 30 magus neromancer
p.s i would like some help with Timmy IcePick please XD hmm realm centaur in can time 5:30

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I am a lv 42 in second part of moshu i would say to do a few mor side quests if you cant find any than plau grizlahim it seems hard but it is worth it and you will get a few levels .try and do some moshu and when you get stuck do side quests and sutch also what is your statigy is it tank or stak stuff up and get one stong hit

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
dude, I have a level 52 ice friend (Andrew Frostflame) and he just finished marleybone because of the winter tusk addition and many other side quests and dungeons for higher levels so its hard for him to level up! :-D :-D :-D - Jack Stormweaver legendary storm and fire

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
WOW!

i am lvl 37 life and i am still in marlybone (because i do A LOT of side quests)
for me i just go through it really easyly
if you ask me i think you should go back and do your side quests
(they will be REALLY easy) :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I got there at level 27 ( I think I did, I didn't check ) anyways I think I got there pretty early because I don't do the side quests in MB :D

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009