Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Theme Park.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Do you know what would be really cool? A theme park for Wizard 101, where wizards from all over the world could meet in person to join up against bosses, or fight in PvP, or maybe even have an area that looked exactly like Ravenwood before the death school fell. It would be so awesome to actually have a class is the Fire school, or ride on the heckhound at the faireground merrygoround. Please give me a way to know that you at least read this. And if you please, have the coolest, sorry if that offends you, and hottest teacher in the spiral, Dalia Falmea. You are totally awesome! I never would have learned how to make my heckhound spell obey me without your help.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer: Hi Professor Falmea! And sorry for burning down half of the Fire school, but my notes were partially torn apart by my flame and storm serpents. And my wand was gnarled by my Heckhounds and Firecat. Soemtimes I don't know why I keep them. But please, please don't fail me on the control test, I've worked so hard on it! And if the new kids are too much of a handful, maybe I could take them to the Dragonspyre Volcano, where fire magic is at its most powerful. There they could learn to hone their powers, or mabye we could take a trip to Dragonspyre Academy. I hear that it is almost as godd as Ravenwood, and plus it would give you a short vacation from the stresses of teaching.
And from my older sister Jasmine Fairyglade, lvl 53 Thaumaturge: Good day Professor Greyrose. I do hope that those novice and apprentice thaumaturges aren't giving you too much trouble, if they are, perhaps I could substitute a class for you, maybe take them on a field trip to the Grizzleheim Glacier park to show them the true magnitude of Ice
And from my legendary Diviner friend, Ryan Windstalker: Professor Balestrom, I need your help on the new engineering projest you assigned. I can gather the right materials but whenever I shock it with lightning, it won't turn on.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Phoenixtail wrote:
Do you know what would be really cool? A theme park for Wizard 101, where wizards from all over the world could meet in person to join up against bosses, or fight in PvP, or maybe even have an area that looked exactly like Ravenwood before the death school fell. It would be so awesome to actually have a class is the Fire school, or ride on the heckhound at the faireground merrygoround. Please give me a way to know that you at least read this. And if you please, have the coolest, sorry if that offends you, and hottest teacher in the spiral, Dalia Falmea. You are totally awesome! I never would have learned how to make my heckhound spell obey me without your help.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer: Hi Professor Falmea! And sorry for burning down half of the Fire school, but my notes were partially torn apart by my flame and storm serpents. And my wand was gnarled by my Heckhounds and Firecat. Soemtimes I don't know why I keep them. But please, please don't fail me on the control test, I've worked so hard on it! And if the new kids are too much of a handful, maybe I could take them to the Dragonspyre Volcano, where fire magic is at its most powerful. There they could learn to hone their powers, or mabye we could take a trip to Dragonspyre Academy. I hear that it is almost as godd as Ravenwood, and plus it would give you a short vacation from the stresses of teaching.
And from my older sister Jasmine Fairyglade, lvl 53 Thaumaturge: Good day Professor Greyrose. I do hope that those novice and apprentice thaumaturges aren't giving you too much trouble, if they are, perhaps I could substitute a class for you, maybe take them on a field trip to the Grizzleheim Glacier park to show them the true magnitude of Ice
And from my legendary Diviner friend, Ryan Windstalker: Professor Balestrom, I need your help on the new engineering projest you assigned. I can gather the right materials but whenever I shock it with lightning, it won't turn on.
first of all i didn't read it all but it would make a good man made island or planet (the island might make it but planet has a ghost of a chance)

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Please professors, I would really appreciate it if I received some acknowledgement from you!

Thank you professors for everything you have taught me

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
that would be awesome maybe we could have confetti cannons and blast each other