Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about dungeons?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
You know how before you enter a dungeon, a message appears telling you approximately how long it takes to complete? I got rid of it, and now I'm kinda regretting it. heh heh. Oops. Anyways how do I get it back?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I am actually asking myself the same question lol. I never know when I am actually entering a dungeon or not.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Whether or not you send it away, this message disappears after Krokotopia. At least that's what I've seen on every character I ever played as.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
BrokenStorm1998 wrote:
You know how before you enter a dungeon, a message appears telling you approximately how long it takes to complete? I got rid of it, and now I'm kinda regretting it. heh heh. Oops. Anyways how do I get it back?

Try Professor Greyrose's guide at the link below:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/7450.ftl

It is not an "easy button" solution, but it will get it back. I recommend keeping these turned on, as these dungeon warnings give you approx. completion times and warn you about how long it may take you to finish it. All "normal" dungeons have these up to and including Celestia. The "guantlet dungeons" (like Golem Tower) are the sneaky ones that you don't really know how long they take.