Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet bloodlines and hatching prices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
I think that the bloodline of a pet should determine the price in which you should have to pay to hatch. Ex. piggle(30) and all other thrity something or less pets should be like 20,000 to hatch. Then (40) and up should be like 30,000 to hatch. Also a (51) school pet, which can give rare pet with spell card should cost more right. 40,000 Simple, the more you pay the better the quality right. Would this not be a better way
This seems fair because usually the higher the bloodline the better the spell (if they have spells). Take this for example. Why should it cost close to if not same to hatch a piggle (the first gift pet) and a cyclops (the penny dreadful pet) as it does to hatch school pets that give rare pets with spells. Hope you other wizards back me on this because this is a good idea for the long debated prices to hatch.

Hope this happens ;)
Fire wiz: Jeremy Dragonwraith

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
to me, this sounds pretty dumb. who really wantd to save 40000 gold for A pet? i eman really, did you just post this and not think? and fyi, to hatch a cyclops and a piggle does not cost as much as say a wraith and a hydra

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
WyrmRukus wrote:
I think that the bloodline of a pet should determine the price in which you should have to pay to hatch. Ex. piggle(30) and all other thrity something or less pets should be like 20,000 to hatch. Then (40) and up should be like 30,000 to hatch. Also a (51) school pet, which can give rare pet with spell card should cost more right. 40,000 Simple, the more you pay the better the quality right. Would this not be a better way
This seems fair because usually the higher the bloodline the better the spell (if they have spells). Take this for example. Why should it cost close to if not same to hatch a piggle (the first gift pet) and a cyclops (the penny dreadful pet) as it does to hatch school pets that give rare pets with spells. Hope you other wizards back me on this because this is a good idea for the long debated prices to hatch.

Hope this happens ;)
Fire wiz: Jeremy Dragonwraith

Hmm. I'm still a bit cross on this idea. The last poster, bmaillet, also had some reasons to not go for this idea.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010