Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystal Grove: Can't Find Stone Rose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Well I've been through two crystal (with spiders) mines and most of the nooks, crannies, sides of buildings, rock outcroppings and seem to be blind to finding a Stone Rose. I was hoping, those of you looking at these boards, might have some suggestions.

I wish to thank you ahead of time

___________________Jasmine Shadowbane

Delver
May 26, 2009
medicinebear57 wrote:
Well I've been through two crystal (with spiders) mines and most of the nooks, crannies, sides of buildings, rock outcroppings and seem to be blind to finding a Stone Rose. I was hoping, those of you looking at these boards, might have some suggestions.

I suggest going to wizard101central.com and using the guide for Zeke's quests to help you find the stone rose. Also, on the Wizard101 Wiki, they might have a map that shows you where the stone rose is. Hope this helps.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
medicinebear57 wrote:

I suggest you google "wizard101 central wiki". Go to quests, other quest categories, prospector zeke quests. You can find a guide to anything you can't find in there.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
medicinebear57 wrote:

It is actually in one of those nooks and crannies you visited when collecting crystals. Most of the time you are so happy getting all those different colored crystals you just don't see the rose blending into the rock background.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
medicinebear57 wrote:

I just finished that section and I found the Crystal Grove Rose.

When you look at your map, it is in the "lower" crystal field, and it is close to Kazel.

If that doesn't help, there is a picture of the map at this link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Crystal_Grove

In case you didn't do the quest yet to "collect the crystal samples", the rose is right next to the "green samples" when you collect them.

Hope this helps.