Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Even Better Membership :)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
I have been a member for about 3 months now, and I am disappointed that if you want a membership AND crowns, you have to buy both seperatly. I ran into this problem when I wanted to buy a mount, after I had bought membership. It would have cost at least $25. For someone (by someone I mean me) who has an allowance budget of $7 a week, and who's parents don't buy thier crowns or memberships for them, that's a whole lot of cash. So I was thinking maybe we could "enhance" memberships buy adding crowns to the package. It would save quite a bit of money*. Since crowns are 1000 per 1 U.S. dollar, if you bought a 1 month membership for example, you would get the membership AND 10,000 crowns (check my math: you spend $10, and 1,000 times 10=10,000). Vote , as in this is great, or , as in that would be awful.
*I know KI wouldn't ever approve this idea because in the end they would be losing money.*

Administrator
We occasionally offer the 1 year Membership with a pack of 13750 Crowns for only $74.99. Watch for this special - even if you are a current Member, you extend your Membership by a year and get the Crowns immediately.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We occasionally offer the 1 year Membership with a pack of 13750 Crowns for only $74.99. Watch for this special - even if you are a current Member, you extend your Membership by a year and get the Crowns immediately.

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009