Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 9, 10, 11 and 12 spell ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Fire:Volcano
Animation: A volcano rises from the ground and shoots large flaming rocks from the top, attack all enemies.
Damage: 595 damage to all enemies, plus DOT doing 300 over-time.
Pip cost:9

Ice: Ice age.
Animation: A huge icy tornado comes out of the icy land and attacks all enemies.
Damage: 500 to all enemies, tower shield to caster.

Storm: Hurricane
Animation: A large storm gathers over the ocean, wrecking small islands and boats. A lightning bolt comes out of the clouds and strikes each of the enemies.
Damage: 815 to all enemies.

Life: Overgrowth
Animation: Forests, growing larger and larger, Until it conquers the planet. Huge venus fly-traps attack the enemies.
Damage: 600 to all enemies.
Pip cost:9.

Myth: Control
Animation: Basic beguile animation, to all enemies.
Damage: None, Beguiles all enemies for 2 rounds.

Death: Power of death
Animation: Fog-like mist on path, comes toward target, doing damage when it turns into the shape of a skull.
Damage: 900, give half to caster.

Balance: Black hole.
Animation: Black hole
appears in space, sucking up meteors and launch them out at the enemies.
Damage: 615 to all enemies.

Rank 10 coming soon! :D

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
There are a few problems with those spells.

You made fire tougher than storm, and it doesn't even have an affect.

Myth needs a new attack spell that attacks all enemies since Earthquake only does 310 damage.

The attacks are a little weak. Some are even weaker than the level 58 spells that attack all enemies. These attacks are usually about the same as the last spell unless it has a special effect.

If Ice only gets one tower shield from the spell, 1-3 enemies would cast thier full attacks on you.

The only one that seems okay is the death spell.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
I think these are ALL great ideas but...

For one thing, the spells stats are smaller than rank 8 spells, so they would have to be much higher.
Also, the descriptions are very much like another spell fromthat school. For instance, hurricane is like tempest and also the lightning bolt one combined. Also, the ice spell sounds a lot like the tornado one from balance. And the balance one with the black hole and the meteors sounds much like meteor shower from fire.

I think they are very good ideas, but I think you need to revise them. :

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Rank 10 is here! :D

Fire: Demon
Animation: A large mountain of fire appears, and at the top, a red burning creature with dragon-like wings and bright red eyes. It flies down from the mountain, and shoots fire from its obsidian trident at all the enemies.
Damage: 900 to all enemies.
Pip cost: 10

Ice: Yeti
Animation: A crystal cave on a mountainside appears. Out of it comes a large white-furred ape-like creature with a club composed of bones. It attacks each enemy, first with club, second with fist.
Damage: 400 and 250 to all enemies.

Storm: River god
Animation: Forming from the sea, a huge man like shape composed out of water rises, and throws huge balls of water at the enemies.
Damage: 1015 to all enemies.

Life: Pegasus
Animation: A white horse with wings lands on a grassy meadow filled with flowers and mountains in the background. The winged horse heals caster and allies.
Damage: None, Heals allies and caster 1000 each.

Myth: Chimera
Animation: A large creature with a lion's front legs, a goat's back legs, a snake for a tail, red dragon wings and behind them eagle wings, and four heads.(Lion head, Goat head, Dragon head, and Eagle head.) Each head attacks an enemy, and then the beast turns around, and the tail stuns the enemies.
Damage: 600 and stun for 1 round to all enemies

Death: Possessed Armor
Animation: A set of armor in an empty haunted castle, comes to life and picks up it's sword, attacks each enemy and gives health to caster.
Damage: 850 to all enemies, gives half to caster.

Balance: Anubis
Animation: Anubis climbs out of the sand of the wasteland, and uses his staff to shoot a beam of darkness from a darkened sun, and then take energy from the dark sun and throws it at each enemy.
Damage: 715 and 45- accuracy charm to all enemies.

Rank 11 coming soon! :D

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I like these ideas but:

1. These spells are way to weak
2. Death is a little overpowered
3. I do not think Myth should receive this kind of Beguile spell. I mean if they are all under Beguile, they can't attack eachother and having it do two rounds to ALL ENEMIES sounds a little unfair.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
The spells are okay but they can't all be an AOE (which I do not know what it means).

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
alanthewizard101 wrote:
I like these ideas but:

1. These spells are way to weak
2. Death is a little overpowered
3. I do not think Myth should receive this kind of Beguile spell. I mean if they are all under Beguile, they can't attack eachother and having it do two rounds to ALL ENEMIES sounds a little unfair.

like alan said, the spells are pretty weak,
i, as a legendary death wizard, dont want two more drain to all enemies
the myth should not have beguile becasue that is a DEATH spell, and two rounds all enemies? thats enough to win PvP
I can get the spells, and i think they would be awesome in action but they need adjustments

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Ok seriously?Lets just keep it at rank 9 i already have the best idea for rank 9 fire anyways its better than a volcano maybe volcano can be rank 10 ok here is my rank 9 fire idea. Lava monster *rank 9 fire* does 850 damage too all enemies.Gives a fire blade for 55% damage.