Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dispels and Beguile

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Yes, so many complaints. Just stop this, before KingsIsle stops them! Does it bite in PvP? Yes. But you can easily stop this, after all, this game is not about PvP! Why don't some of you get that. PvP was invented for our leaser time. Your rank means nothing, and if someone dispels you then do something about it other than whine. Also, with beguile, so what? It's not what Wizard101 was invented for. Please just remember that. :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Unfortunately, PvP players are the ones who complain the most about school/spell imbalance, and since a lot of paying customers wouldn't subscribe if PvP didn't exist, KingsIsle has to cater to them. Often, that comes at the expense of non PvP players. I often wish that completely separate PvP and PvE modules existed, but that would take a gigantic programming effort, and they'd probably have to raise the cost of the game to pay for the extra programmers.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
my money is just as good as any PvPer why should i pay the price because of them!

I really think that there is more PvE players then PvPers, PvEers just dont cry like most PvPers do.so KI thinks that PvEers are happy but really we are not.

even when poles are done KI don't listen to them,like the pole about wild bolt for example it was a land slide against the change but they changed it anyway because PvPers dont like it.

So if non-PvPers dont start posting how they dislike the changes to spells in game because of PvPers then KI will always side with them because the only voice's they hear are from PvPers.

Michael RedBlood lev.60