Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pixie on My Plants! HELP!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
O: Plz help! I have a Pixie flying around my Laugh-O-Dil! Is she good or bad? I'm so worried that I even put my Pet out there, hoping to protect my Plants!

~Killer

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
KillerKitty24 wrote:
O: Plz help! I have a Pixie flying around my Laugh-O-Dil! Is she good or bad? I'm so worried that I even put my Pet out there, hoping to protect my Plants!

~Killer

The pixie is good. In fact, the pixie is generally good for most plants within range of the pixie. If you hover the mouse over your plants while in gardening mode, you will often see "likes: pixie" listed in the information about the plant. I have never seen any plant dislike the pixie, but I suppose it is possible...

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
This is good! It means that you're taking very good care of your plant. Pixies are pests that all plants like and will help them grow for a limited time.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Don't worry. Pixies are good. They are attracted to plants that like them. Don't ask how to get one. I just know that some plants attract and are attracted to pixies.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Killer, Pixies are good. I actully want one around my garden.

~Luke942999

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011