Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dispell dispell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
I am very upset that dispell takes away your pip when use on yourself. I was battling with my friend and he dispelled my full heckhound. i say we all rebell to stop it because it should only make it fizzle.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yes, rebel! Let's all storm the KingsIsle headquarters! Overthrow the staff!

We wouldn't want to make a SUGGESTION to fix or change it, or send in a ticket to Support which politely voiced our concerns. That would make too much sense.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I agree, It's annoying and needs to be changed.
But REBEL?!?! What are you playing here, Wizard101 or Age of Empires?!?!

Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
kevke67 wrote:
I am very upset that dispell takes away your pip when use on yourself. I was battling with my friend and he dispelled my full heckhound. i say we all rebell to stop it because it should only make it fizzle.

Sorry, I respectfully disagree with you. What is the point of using a dispel if your opponent can just turn around and hit you with the spell the following round? You use it because it gives you a chance to live and possible hit your opponent, In the case of a fire legendary just one hit with a fully loaded heck hound will do over 2000 a round, so if you use a dispel and he hits you with that the next round, the dispel hasen't really helped you much has it? The point of using a dispel is to make your opponent lose their pips, and honestly I don't remember that it does take away the pips? Last time I used one in pvp I think my opponent did keep all their pips?

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
kevke67 wrote:

Kevke67,

I have to agree with you on this one, to some degree, just not the rebel part.... lol.
I agree that it should not take all your pips, but I do think that it should stop the spell and take two of your Pips. It cost two pips to use it, and it seems fair to me that it take two pips in return. This way the player is not left totally defenseless, and has a chance to recover. As it is now, if a player has 7 Power pips, and he loses all of them, the chances of him winning, 1v1 are very very slim.
So I really see your point, and I know your frustration, because I hate to have this happen to me.

Joseph,