Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive Fantasy Palace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
When i was battling i used seraph with 100% to hit and mised, can you help? it was jsut unfair. also my friend kept hitting with wild bolt

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Um... first of all the subject title is completely irrelevant to what you are saying. And second of all, you are just whining, this is not really a problem or a glitch and needs no fixing. Not trying to be mean, I am just saying.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Amethyst45 wrote:
Um... first of all the subject title is completely irrelevant to what you are saying. And second of all, you are just whining, this is not really a problem or a glitch and needs no fixing. Not trying to be mean, I am just saying.

Amethyst45,

I don't think you understood what Arcralf is complaining about, and I agree that it's a bug. Wild bolt hitting is part of his complaint, but that part is not a problem. If someone brings Wild Bolt up to 100% it should keep hitting, no problem there.
What is a problem, is that his Seraph was boosted to 100% and therefore could not Fizzle, but it did. I have seen 95% Fizzle more than I expected, but never a 100%. If this is the case, then it should be reported as a true bug that need to be looked at when KI can.
If on the other hand, you are saying that a 100% spell should fizzle, then could you explain why, because I guess I don't understand.

Joseph LionHunter

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
I have had more than a 100% before too and i still fizzle so i agree with him but guys maybe he was in the massive fantasy palace when this happened.