Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legend Balance Needs Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Hello wizard,
My name is Jonathan Walker. I am a legendary Sorcerer/ I am a lvl 60 Balance wizard. I have been playing w101 for a while but i have a noobish question. Can some one plz help me pvp. I am a knight right now but never went above this rank. I know i am balance big bad scary balance but i used to pvp 4v4 until i found out how great balance is in 1v1. So does any one have a suggestions for me?
Much Obliged,
Jonathan Walker legendary sorcerer
Jonathan Lifehunter master necromancer
John Storm apprentice diviner

Adherent
May 20, 2010
My suggestion is to look around this forum for help (use the search feature). A better source is the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. There are several guides available, and you might ask on the forum there as well.

Their site is http://www.wizard101central.com

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Hello wizard,
My name is Jonathan Walker. I am a legendary Sorcerer/ I am a lvl 60 Balance wizard. I have been playing w101 for a while but i have a noobish question. Can some one plz help me pvp. I am a knight right now but never went above this rank. I know i am balance big bad scary balance but i used to pvp 4v4 until i found out how great balance is in 1v1. So does any one have a suggestions for me?

Hi Johny, I had your same problem, I could never get past Captain. I always 1v1'ed and most of the time won. But then I started losing, believe it or not, my rank when down to 326. I had to do something. I went to an epic site that has guides for almost everything, Wizard101 Central. From there I learned tons of stuff on how to set-up my deck, what gear to wear. I ranked up and up, lost a few ranks, then gained them, it was a cycle. But that's what's gonna happen, you gain rank lose it gain lose gain lose. So check out the forums in Wizard101Central.com I'm sure they will guide you in the right direction so when they see their facing Johnathan Walker, they know their in trouble! Here's the link so you can get started right away.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92 Y

My recommendations on doing 4v4 is to get a, Life School, Storm School, and Ice School or Myth School. You can power up your friends, and with Ra, you will go beast! Good lucky and I hope one day I'll PvP with you!

Till that day, farewell Johnny!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Try this guide for 1v1.

If your looking for a pvp partner I think I am already your friend (based on your name level and school.)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Thanks to every one for the help, hope to see you in pvp!

Jonathan Walker legendary sorcerer
Jonathan Lifehunter master necromancer
John Storm apprentice diviner