Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I am lvl 59 Grandmaster Life. I finished a lot of badges today ( after 6mnths) so I wanted to share my info and my happy -ness ;} Today I received Savior of Wizard City, Yahoo( I had missed a quest in the wizcity library for roving reporter , very early quest, never saw the yellow excl mark before).Been looking and asking about that one forever since the first few days I started.

Then I found a missing quest in Djeret family tome in Krokotopia that gave me Tome Raider and Master of the Oasis- yahoo! Then- I found Oakheart in the tree of life instance and completed the quest for three pure seeds and received Emerald Champion and Spirit Walker-what a rush! I had just recently gotten Sword Saint from the secret boss in Tree of life so I was stoked.

Now Im going to beat cats and get Meow Master and beat rats and get Pied Piper or beat some pigs and get Nightstalker- Seeya around the Spiral, lol.

Esmee LifeCaster -Master Of Nature-Grandmaster Artisan-Lore Master, etc

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
congrats not alot of people have the patience to do all the fighting ones
, I have my first life, ice, and storm wizards done all fighting badges- yes the undead one takes LONG TIME lol, i was shaocked that the CL badges required less then MB badges! 200? that is nothing lol. Once i have all fighting badges done, mine wear white trimmed in school color (life with green, etc)

my life also is grandmaster artisan and gardener, storm and ice need to finish craft and/or gardening (both ds crafting), myth is down to about 300 undead and will be finished but crafting

i do not count pvp - i had many bad experiences way back in beginning and was never really interested

i hope to have all mine( 2 accounts worth) done soon, many only need undead and spiders finished, my last one on each account do have more ;i have only 2 left to finish cl, will badge as we wait for new worlds

crafting is a dilema (sp?), i just dont have the time/energy i think to have all complete till the end, getting reagents takes much time and i have very little luck at the baaar

I am planning on a third account soon, but i dont plan on that account doing all the extras other then pet hatching- which i love to do

well luck and congtrats to all who have finished the fighting badges at least !!
keira of many legends

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Well i have gotten the undead badge called undead slayer kill 2000 undead.And some others.