Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Level in the Massive Fantasy Palace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
When looking at your castle from the small floating land you see the castle is much taller than the levels you can access. You should create additional floors that go higher to make it the same as the height of the castle. It would be fun to have a room at the top of the tower so we could put a telescope and star charts in the room. Or have the option to modify the castle and create more rooms.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Whoo, I am so gald someone finally said what I thought! Yes, I agree! Let there be more to access! What's behind the curtain anyway?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jon2v wrote:
When looking at your castle from the small floating land you see the castle is much taller than the levels you can access. You should create additional floors that go higher to make it the same as the height of the castle. It would be fun to have a room at the top of the tower so we could put a telescope and star charts in the room. Or have the option to modify the castle and create more rooms.

Sorry, but this sounds a little too greedy. I mean, the Palace is GIANT. Isn't it GIANT enough for you?

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
It is big, yes, but it looks like there are places to explore in that place that we can't reach. I just want to know what's there, is all. There's a very tall lookout tower that I would love to be able to reach.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
mman17 wrote:
jon2v wrote:

Sorry, but this sounds a little too greedy. I mean, the Palace is GIANT. Isn't it GIANT enough for you?

Yes, the castle is GIANT but I have accumulated so many items that I need more rooms to put them in. Also, being able to see from the top of the tower would be awesome! I would like to decorate more rooms with each theme of Wizards101, too. It's not really about greed, either. If you own a castle, you should have many rooms and more secret passages available.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jon2v wrote:
mman17 wrote:
jon2v wrote:

Yes, the castle is GIANT but I have accumulated so many items that I need more rooms to put them in. Also, being able to see from the top of the tower would be awesome! I would like to decorate more rooms with each theme of Wizards101, too. It's not really about greed, either. If you own a castle, you should have many rooms and more secret passages available.

I see what you mean. Maybe, it could be an attic of some sort to store your stuff much like the icon attic we have now.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I agree but too bad they not gonna follow through with the idea :( too many ideas for them to apply all. :(

Defender
Oct 24, 2009

you make alot of a good point. i have only seen the place twice it was AMAZING! the place is huge all ready you guys shouldn't need any more space. if you have too many items the put them in attic, keep them in the backpack, sell them ect. in one game i play you could just build more and more rooms and you a glich or two to get out of the propterty lines but this is no where close to that. so just be happy you guys accluty HAVE the Massive Fantasy Palace instead of a dorm like me

Defender
May 11, 2009
i have a fantasy palace,and to me it seems smaller then it looks on the outside.Also a lot of the space is outside, but you dont see stuff you place there unless you circle the castle. I would like there to be an extension options to all castles, but it would have to cost a fair amount of money.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I love the secret passages in the Massive Fantasy Castle. I would love more! I would also like to know what is behind the curtained off area in the throne room? Could add some trap doors or something, too.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
mman17 wrote:
jon2v wrote:

It's not greedy at all. I ran out of room long ago in my castle.

And somebody said that people make it look bad so we shouldn't give it more room. What dose it matter? It's THIER house so if they like it ugly so be it. You can't make every person be like you.

Not to mention do you know how many disabled kids play this game. Like my bro has a strange house (he's autistic) but he loves it and he puts in the same amount of work as anyone else. Who are we to judge anyone else?

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
The grounds are great! But the huge structure is not being utilized properly. I'd be satisfied with 3 more rooms. Room above the "throne room", the room above the teleoprter to the island. Personally I think that teleoprter should take you to that room then another teleport pad takes you to that island.

The third room is that tower. Like others suggested I would just love to see that long circular stairway going all the way up!

The dungeon is another issue though causer it is way too small I can't even put in the jail cell. It is it's own instance yet it is one tiny room please make bigger.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
i agree but i think it should have at least a teleiporter to a nuther part of the place or a nuther island

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
SoarinOC wrote:
mman17 wrote:
jon2v wrote:

And somebody said that people make it look bad so we shouldn't give it more room. What dose it matter? It's THIER house so if they like it ugly so be it. You can't make every person be like you.

Not to mention do you know how many disabled kids play this game. Like my bro has a strange house (he's autistic) but he loves it and he puts in the same amount of work as anyone else. Who are we to judge anyone else?

Exactly! People get abused every day in real life because they don't think or act or look like other people. What should opinion have to do with a video game. Have you guys noticed the key word in video game? Game! It's a game! it's supposed to be fun. Let it be fun for everyone, I say.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
We need to somehow get more people to agree and hopefully they'll add more rooms.

The other problem I now have is the limit of items you can put inside or outside the castle. It is a big castle so we should be able to add more items that the 250 item limit. I'm already maxed out inside the castle and only have about 30 items left for outside.

I know you can sell items, but I'd rather display them at my castle. If you have a larger castle (or home) they should increase the amount of items you can put there. That should be part of the benefit of getting a bigger place.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
jayrose5555 wrote:

you make alot of a good point. i have only seen the place once it was AMAZING! the place is huge all ready you guys shouldn't need any more space. if you have too many items the put them in attic, keep them in the backpack, sell them ect. in one game i play you could just build more and more rooms and you a glich or two to get out of the propterty lines but this is no where close to that. so just be happy you guys accluty HAVE the Massive Fantasy Palace instead of a dorm like me

are you talking about the sims? my mom is obsessed with that game.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Besides you ppl arent Blaine Warbler! You'r not a decentiant of Michel Jackson(he didn't deserve to die :( ) you will most likely have to work you life i mean come on this isn't cartoon netowrk were not anime or penguins we only have ione flying car in the world get off the computer go outside go swimming change your name to bruce wane buy a lizard move to chacago dye your hair fish colored get a job kiss a kid do something other then comeplain maybe if ppl listened to me they could make something of them selves and we'd know what the stone hende was!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SoarinOC wrote:
mman17 wrote:
jon2v wrote:

Did you see my second post? I said it would be good to add maybe an attic or a little space to see the stars?

Anyway...

I agree with the Autistic part.