Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Help - Can't find anymore quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
Except a couple item searches (without the arrow quests), my son has been unable to locate any quests in Wizard City, Krok or Grizz. He has a bad habit of porting into areas where his friends are, but he hasn't actually completed the requirements. It's almost as if he has messed up the system's tracking of requirements. Our other son, who is farther along, follows the game sequentially and always has multiple active quests that build upon each other.

Please help, he just gets on and walks around and around doing nothing. He has literally spent hours going through every location on the maps and can't find any character with an exclamation point.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
tough246 wrote:
Except a couple item searches (without the arrow quests), my son has been unable to locate any quests in Wizard City, Krok or Grizz. He has a bad habit of porting into areas where his friends are, but he hasn't actually completed the requirements. It's almost as if he has messed up the system's tracking of requirements. Our other son, who is farther along, follows the game sequentially and always has multiple active quests that build upon each other.

Please help, he just gets on and walks around and around doing nothing. He has literally spent hours going through every location on the maps and can't find any character with an exclamation point.

This usually means that something has been missed somewhere along the line. About the only thing you can do is submit a ticket to support and they should be able to help get his wizard back on track. You will need to know the last actual quest your son did. Check to make sure there are no quests in his log too.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tough246 wrote:

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com might help. They have a complete list of quests for each area / world. It might take time to go through each list, but I don't see any other option at this time.

Check this out to get started:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/index.php

Hope it helps.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I would suggest that you go to a fan site like wiki and get the main quest walk throughs for Wizcity, Grizz and Krok and along with another family member or friends trace the quests to see if he missed something. My husbands life wiz got stuck in DS cuz at a dungeon the arrow said go out but didnt tell you to go back in and talk to the NPC in the dungeon, even though the dialoug did and I remembered that one specifically. Sorry, I know it will take some time - Good luck.