Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

EMPEROR'S RETREAT!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
NEED FINAL OBELISK COMBO TO DEFEAT KROKOTEP, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE I AM STUCK WITH OUT IT. THANKS

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Can't remember the exact combo, but you will get the clue in the same room as the Sokkwi Keymaster.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I no the code to get in. You might want to wright this down.

The code is: Krok, Snake, Tree

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
i need some help on eperos retreat but i allways kep dying after sokowi keymaster can someone help me

Wolf moonrider level 26 death

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
i also cant do it im a level 26 ice wizard named zachary titantamer :(

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
I might be able to help since I happen to have the mission,in fact I made a thread on it. :P

~Richard Spellcaster~ Level 24 Pyromancer

Survivor
May 03, 2009
justice2369 wrote:
NEED FINAL OBELISK COMBO TO DEFEAT KROKOTEP, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE I AM STUCK WITH OUT IT. THANKS
Krokotep? ok i though he was in tomb of storms but final obleisk is in tomb of storms in the ahnic family tomb and your a novice wizard why do you need it anyway obliesk is in ahnic family tomb of storms near a boss i forget his name its somet hing like prince manu nirini oh in djesert falmily tomb vs prince manu nirini.

from
colin moonhead-level 40 thaumaturge
(ice)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Midsummer wrote:
Can't remember the exact combo, but you will get the clue in the same room as the Sokkwi Keymaster.

I know it!! its um snake tree beetle palm tree? i think i did that soo long ago

from colin moonhead-level 40 thaumaturge
(ice)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Wolfmaster10 wrote:
i need some help on eperos retreat but i allways kep dying after sokowi keymaster can someone help me

Wolf moonrider level 26 death

ok i am ice master in krokosphinx thats E.Z. k meet me in krokosphinx in five minutes in torrence the realm!!!

see ya there