Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't play wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
When I am in the login I cant get to the password and username to play wizard101 because screen is to big is there a way to zoom out.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
You might need to refigure your screen. I also have my game size set at like 1350x1200, or whatever it is. Contact Support, they should be able to tell you what's up.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
PiratePat wrote:
When I am in the login I cant get to the password and username to play wizard101 because screen is to big is there a way to zoom out.

Just below the password 'slot' on the long-in window is a button that says 'settings'. You can go in there and modify your screen size.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
PiratePat wrote:

When you bring up the login, left click on the blue band at the top of the screen and push it up a little to see if it will help raise the username and password slots up enough to use them. Unless your task bar is wider than normal this should help.