Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion trainer in Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
I heard there is a minion trainer in Krokotopia. Is it true? If it is, where is it located? I really want a minion. :-( ;) Thankyou!!!
From Justin Stormhunter,Thaughtmagure, Lv. 35 Current Main Quest: Big Ben, Marleybone

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
Genki97 wrote:
I heard there is a minion trainer in Krokotopia. Is it true? If it is, where is it located? I really want a minion. :-( ;) Thankyou!!!
From Justin Stormhunter, Lv. 38 Current Main Quest: Big Ben, Marleybone
there is a minion trainer but he doesnt sell minions he sells spells and they all have to do with minions like one you can get rid of your minion for 400 health

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Genki97 wrote:

I think you are confusing a minion trainer with the ability to have a minion. Only your instructor can give you a minion and you typically have a quest to get it. At level 38, you should have gotten your minion by now. A minion trainer is a card trainer that gives you spells to use in conjunction with a minion that you've obtained from your instructor. The minion trainer in krok is on the rooftop of the hidden shop and has several spells for buffing your minion.

Myth gets their first minion at level 3, another at 7, and then 2 more at higher levels.
Storm, Life, Balance all get their minions around level 18.
Fire and Death get their minions at level 28.
I have never had an Ice school character, but I have seen people use them on Colossus Blvd, so I'm guessing it's at least before you get to level 20.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
There is a trainer in Krokatopia that sells spells that have something to do with your minion, either killing it and giving you health, or making it's next spell stronger.

If you don't know where the secret shop is, I'll give you a hint or two. It's near the rest of the shops in the Oasis and...

"Time is money" - Benjamin Franklin

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Thanks! I guess I just heard a rumor about a minion trainer in Krokotopia.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
Midsummer wrote:
Genki97 wrote:
I heard there is a minion trainer in Krokotopia. Is it true? If it is, where is it located? I really want a minion. :( Thankyou!!!

I think you are confusing a minion trainer with the ability to have a minion. Only your instructor can give you a minion and you typically have a quest to get it. At level 38, you should have gotten your minion by now. A minion trainer is a card trainer that gives you spells to use in conjunction with a minion that you've obtained from your instructor. The minion trainer in krok is on the rooftop of the hidden shop and has several spells for buffing your minion.

Myth gets their first minion at level 3, another at 7, and then 2 more at higher levels.
Storm, Life, Balance all get their minions around level 18.
Fire and Death get their minions at level 28.
I have never had an Ice school character, but I have seen people use them on Colossus Blvd, so I'm guessing it's at least before you get to level 20.
WHAT!?!? myth wizards get four minions?! thats awesome! well im getting two more minions