Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craftable Mount?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Hey KI, was riding around on my broom the other day and thinking it would be very cool to have a crafted mount! We have seen a couple crafted houses but a unique crafted mount would be awesome. And more people would witness our crafting skills! Maybe a cool animal mount (but not one that moves from side to side, please) or better yet, some sort of vehicle. Like a chariot or something! Other ideas welcome.

Can we possibly add that to a future update, please???

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
A mount is a animal so you cant craft something alive lol. Hunter firebreath level 60 pyromancer.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
pyromaniac023 I hate to tell you but a broom is NOT an animal!! A mount is anything you can ride on! Making a broom a mount..

To the poster- AWESOME AWESOME IDEA!!
I would love to craft a mount..
Great thinking!

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
jakehjk3 wrote:
pyromaniac023 I hate to tell you but a broom is NOT an animal!! A mount is anything you can ride on! Making a broom a mount..

Great thinking!
What i meant from mounts that are like dragons animals etc.Wings and brooms are the only thing non alive this is a horrible idea there is not much too this.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
jakehjk3 wrote:

Great thinking!
What i meant from mounts that are like dragons animals etc.Wings and brooms are the only thing non alive this is a horrible idea there is not much too this.

Not everything has to be dragons, horses, and lions. There are plenty of possible mounts that can be crafted that aren't living things.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Pyromaniac, use a little imagination! Remember this is a "fantasy" game.

I think crafting animals would be just fine but if you are a stickler for not allowing us to craft a living mount, then how about an automaton? Like in that series that was just made into a movie but I probably can't say the name where the inventor created automatons all over Manhattan that came to life and fought off the bad guys??? We can craft mechanical dragons or pegasus or something!

Anyway, I really hope KI considers this idea!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I like the idea because I have a permanant mount on my main character and I don't have enough crowns on my account for another. I have six wizards and I love the idea!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:
jakehjk3 wrote:

Great thinking!

Not everything has to be dragons, horses, and lions. There are plenty of possible mounts that can be crafted that aren't living things.

Oh yes. The brooms aren't alive, and technically the wings aren't either. So what's wrong with making your own mount? Besides, if you really want a live mount, you can make a franken-mount.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
Pyromaniac, use a little imagination! Remember this is a "fantasy" game.

I think crafting animals would be just fine but if you are a stickler for not allowing us to craft a living mount, then how about an automaton? Like in that series that was just made into a movie but I probably can't say the name where the inventor created automatons all over Manhattan that came to life and fought off the bad guys??? We can craft mechanical dragons or pegasus or something!

Anyway, I really hope KI considers this idea!
They will prob not consider it i know forums very well and mods.This is not a good enough idea i do have a imagination but honestly crafting a animal just sounds weird.Non living things are alright.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
That sounds AWESOME I would love to craft a mount. And you probably craft a dragon mount or a live mount. KI could just add some new reagents like tails and wings and teath and ears. And then they could make a live mount crafting spell (sort of like the gardening spells) and they could have advanced and novice spells for crafting.