Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Ok This One Is For The Ice School (My Secondary School)

Spell Name: SnowBalls

What It Does: Does 1,000 Damage And Gives 2 Black Mantles

And Idk What Else To Type

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
okay i got a really cool idea and it will be like every wizard has there own special spell.

puzzle spells
puzzle spells would be like a row of ten spells outside of your playing deck that you can pick any two spells and they will make a stronger spell. or just click one.
i going to use ice as an example
ice spikes, snow storm, glaicer
ice spikes plus snow storm will make tornado out of ice spining ice spikes
glaicer plus ice spikes will make giant ice spikes come form the ground.
and when its used you summon yourself to the feild.

now imagine ten of them
all the possiable combinations

and when you use a puzzle spell it will have at least 70% accuracy for all schools and each combination will have a diffrent accuracy, effect, and higher or lower damage. it uses one power pip for wizards 58 and higher.

another thing i thought of is that with some to the puzzle spells you summoned to the field you can you use a weapon. for each school you have a diffrent weapon.

fire: swords or knives
storm:staff or spear
ice: (if you use this idea dont give ice a wand or shield.) ice pistols
life: bow and arrow
myth: hammer or club
death: chains

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
I also have some new spell ideas. I hope you like them. Please leave any tips.

Fire- Volcanic Eruption
Acuracy-75%
pips-9
Description- 500+490fire damage over 3 rounds to all enimies

Storm-Lock Ness Monster
Acuracy-70%
pips- 9
Description- 950- 1000 strom damage to all enimies

Ice- Angered polar Bear
Acuracy- 80%
pips- 9
Description- 820-880 ice damage and stun for 3 rounds to all enimies

Life- Rubber Mushrooms
Acuracy- 90%
pips- 9
Description- 900-980life damage to all enimies

Death-Frankenstien
Acuracy-85%
pips- 9
Description- 990 steal convert half to health

Myth- Harpy
Acuracy-80%
pips- 9
Description- 100+910 myth damage and stun for 2 rounds

Balance- Mummy
Acuracy-85%
pips- 9
Description- 870-940 balance damage and -50% to next spell to all enimies

TY for any tips. I will take into consideration all of them. :) BTW i have all the animations in mind if you want to know

Ian Bluethorn Grandmaster Pyromancer

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
TARIKTARIK wrote:
okay i got a really cool idea and it will be like every wizard has there own special spell.

puzzle spells
puzzle spells would be like a row of ten spells outside of your playing deck that you can pick any two spells and they will make a stronger spell. or just click one.
i going to use ice as an example
ice spikes, snow storm, glaicer
ice spikes plus snow storm will make tornado out of ice spining ice spikes
glaicer plus ice spikes will make giant ice spikes come form the ground.
and when its used you summon yourself to the feild.

now imagine ten of them
all the possiable combinations

and when you use a puzzle spell it will have at least 70% accuracy for all schools and each combination will have a diffrent accuracy, effect, and higher or lower damage. it uses one power pip for wizards 58 and higher.

another thing i thought of is that with some to the puzzle spells you summoned to the field you can you use a weapon. for each school you have a diffrent weapon.

fire: swords or knives
storm:staff or spear
ice: (if you use this idea dont give ice a wand or shield.) ice pistols
life: bow and arrow
myth: hammer or club
death: chains

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand about the Puzzle Spells.

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I need a little more feedback from the Audience, I want to know whether or not my Spells have potential errors I have overlooked.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Ivolcano wrote:

Fire- Volcanic Eruption
Acuracy-75%
pips-9
Description- 500+520fire damage over 3 rounds to all enimies

Storm-Lock Ness Monster
Acuracy-70%
pips- 9
Description- 990- 1100 strom damage to all enimies

Ice- Angered polar Bear
Acuracy- 80%
pips- 9

Life- Rubber Mushrooms
Acuracy- 90%
pips- 9
Description- 920-1010 life damage to all enimies

Death-Frankenstien
Acuracy-85%
pips- 9
Description- 1000 stael convert half to health

Myth- Harpy
Acuracy-80%
pips- 9

Balance- Mummy
Acuracy-85%
pips- 9

TY for any tips. I will take into consideration all of them. :) BTW i have all the animations in mind if you want to know

I can see that you have a ton of very good Ideas. The Thing about them is, that a lot of the Spells are overpowered. The Damage for all of those aoe spells are over in the thousands.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Hello its its poison54 again. Well for the Rank 9 Fire Spell, I cant go with it. I don't like it because it would basically be something like Fire Dragon. As a fire wizard I don't need it, I need something that can maybe have an aoe spell with small weakness or stun to all enemies, its something new I could use. I think most likely these idea's wont be used, but at least a few should be considered. It would be nice every once in a while a moderator will choose an idea and make it happen. And it doesn't have to be a spell, it could be new gear, new pets, etc. In my last post you can see my Rank 9 Spell idea. It took me an hour at least thinking over it whether its too powerful, too weak, does it have enough accuracy or does it need more accuracy, should the attack be something else... theres too much stuff behind things such as that. Then, when knowing what the spell is going to be a Staff Member or Moderator (I don't know these things, though I would have to say its a good guess)will make it and program it so it works with the game, and make sure there is no bugs to be fixed. Finally there would be a game update to install the new spell so we as players can use it. I didn't want to go into detail but I was just wanting to say that to let you know how the fire spell should be, or any spell should be.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
I see you changed some Pip Values in some spells. I like it. I also see that you've added some spells as well.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I have created a new spell in the inventory of my others. This one particularly I have encountered many times. This is somewhat the opposite of an Earthquake, to rid the Opponent of Shield spamming or Blade Stacking. This will rid of any negative Charm spamming, and hopefully KingsIsle will notice this potential flaw in PvP. This spell can be used by anybody, as Earthquake is as.

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
I have new ideas too.

Death

Samyaza (he is a watcher from christian religion)

9pip

A fallen angel appears with a kopesh or scimitar or something and slashs an enemy. He hits twice for 120+860 for 1000 death damage total. Adds infection to enemy.

Life

Michael(another angel not satonic)

9pip

Angel appears with a sword. He raises the sword into the air and a beam of golden light enters it. Shoots out a laser beam that hits enemy for 800 damage and then vanishes. Fairies all on your team.

Myth

Scylla( greek monster from the oddysey that would snatch sailors off the ship and eat them. In the oddysey oddyseus had to either sacrifice 8men or she would destroy the ship. He chose to let his men die)

9pip

All of a sudden the floor goes how it does when you storm shark. A cliff appears in front of you and a head zips down and hits a random enemy. Does 500 damage and stuns one round. Hits another enemy and does 300 damage and breaks shields. Hits another enemy and does 200 damage and infections. Hits 4th enemy and does 150 damage and adds 3 hexs. If 1v1 just first hit.

Balance

Gambit

9pip

A huge dice appears and rolls. Does 1 to 4000 damage. So it could do 1, 4000, 2973, any damage in that range. Adds a black mantle to enemy.

Fire

Drakon Lord

9pip

A volcano is in the middle of the arena. All of a sudden, there is an earth shaking roar. The volcano splits apart, magma spilling out its sides. A huge drakon is there, with a narrow gold circlet on its head. It roars, and fiery missiles spill out the volcano, and engulf the enemy. Does 555 to 655 fire damage all enemies and dispells next 3 fire spells.

Ice

Jotunheim(viking land of the trolls)

9pip

A rocky wasteland appears, strewn with ice and snow. A howl pierces the night, and a dark shadow appears. It draws closer, sniffing for its prey. It spots you; it howls and leaps upon you. Its brethren are quick to follow. 1000 ice damage to enemy and a aura dome thing that is minus 25% accuracy and makes it so the aura-dome cant be switched for 5 turns.

Storm

Typhon

9 pip

A calm serene sea stretches before you. A whirl pool appears and a huge smoky head emerges. It rises out of the sea and turns toward you. It raises its hand and lightning crackles down and into the sea, electrocuting it. 1750 storm damage all enemies and stuns 3 rounds. 450 storm damage all team and stun 1 round. Base damage own team ( gear traps and blades shields critical and resist not accounted for)

Ice

Centurion shield

Xpips

Gives a shield 200 per pip to self and a tower shield for every 2 pips a legion for every 3.

???

Divine intervention

7 pip

The sky above is filled with light. A booming voice calls down WHO DARES DISTURB ME! A seam appears in the sky as the lord descends and the heavrns are torn apart. Then professor gadget remix on the flute begins to play and god comes down with morning hair. He points at the enemy you chose when you started off the attack and 6 lights fall upon them; black tan brown purple white and red. It does 150 death damage and converts to health 25+100 myth damage and breaks 1 shield does 100 balance damage and adds a weakness does 30+180 fire damage 120 ice damage and 25% tower shield self and 250 storm damage and dispell next storm attack then he turns around and heals you 500+111 life to self. Total amount 955 damage 611 heal plus 75 off convert to health weakness shield pierce shield dispell storm attack and satisfaction. The reason the school is ??? Is that it doesnt use traps or blades use shields or basically do anything besides gear boosts. It will be one training point to buy and in whatever world they dream up after wintertusk.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
poison54 wrote:
Hello its its poison54 again. Well for the Rank 9 Fire Spell, I cant go with it. I don't like it because it would basically be something like Fire Dragon. As a fire wizard I don't need it, I need something that can maybe have an aoe spell with small weakness or stun to all enemies, its something new I could use. I think most likely these idea's wont be used, but at least a few should be considered. It would be nice every once in a while a moderator will choose an idea and make it happen. And it doesn't have to be a spell, it could be new gear, new pets, etc. In my last post you can see my Rank 9 Spell idea. It took me an hour at least thinking over it whether its too powerful, too weak, does it have enough accuracy or does it need more accuracy, should the attack be something else... theres too much stuff behind things such as that. Then, when knowing what the spell is going to be a Staff Member or Moderator (I don't know these things, though I would have to say its a good guess)will make it and program it so it works with the game, and make sure there is no bugs to be fixed. Finally there would be a game update to install the new spell so we as players can use it. I didn't want to go into detail but I was just wanting to say that to let you know how the fire spell should be, or any spell should be.

Alright, wait, Hang with me here. Please list the spells you do not like, and explain why. I'd like to know

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
Ivolcano wrote:

Fire- Volcanic Eruption
Acuracy-75%
pips-9
Description- 500+520fire damage over 3 rounds to all enimies

Storm-Lock Ness Monster
Acuracy-70%
pips- 9
Description- 990- 1100 strom damage to all enimies

Ice- Angered polar Bear
Acuracy- 80%
pips- 9

Life- Rubber Mushrooms
Acuracy- 90%
pips- 9
Description- 920-1010 life damage to all enimies

Death-Frankenstien
Acuracy-85%
pips- 9
Description- 1000 stael convert half to health

Myth- Harpy
Acuracy-80%
pips- 9

Balance- Mummy
Acuracy-85%
pips- 9

I can see that you have a ton of very good Ideas. The Thing about them is, that a lot of the Spells are overpowered. The Damage for all of those aoe spells are over in the thousands.

Thanks for the help. I'll make sure to weaken the spells to what might be more appropriate

-Ian Bluethorn, Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I've got a few ideas

death:
unpredictable
pips:7
accuracy 85%
95% chance of dealing 700 damage to all enemies and 5% chance of dealing 400 damage too all friends

balance/life?:
relive trap: take one trap from teammate and add it to yourself
pips:3
accuracy 100%

remove negative: take one negative blade form a teammate and add it to yourself
pips:3
accuracy 100%

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
For you volcano basilisk idea. Change it please. A volcano would be (nearly) impossible to make a animation for. When I imagine a volcano exploding, I see lava flying across the sky. If a giant volcano were to be in the battle arena, the explosion would fly right over the wizards heads or just look plain weird if it went straight up and fall upon them. (Now saying that you would want to be next to a volcano when it explodes, just not practical for a tight space in a video game. If you were to make the volcano small, that would be pathetic, imagine a tiny volcano shooting giant fiery rocks at your enemies.
good point. it would be epic! if it erupted and when it was about to escape the boundary line of the battle if freezes (not like the cold kind of freeze more like a time stopping thingy) and then flies to the center of the field and attacks the target

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Ok well for one of the secrets of Celestial magic based on the story. If a new world comes out one of the spells for Moon Star or Sun should be Clone or Puppet or a different name. But basically it has 90% accuracy and takes 2 pips. Basically what it does is make a copy of your character and puts him/her in the match like a minion. During the match it uses EXACTLY what you're using. However, all of it's stats are cut in half. For example, if you used a 40% blade, the blade on the copy would do 20% and it would have all spell powers cut in half. This spell should be restricted from the arena because it would have too many complaints and only restricted to level 60 and up. Does anyone like this idea? :)

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Actually life needs a damage over time spell.

i totally agree i just waiting

Alejandro: Legendary storm