Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labrynth--Anybody seen the Stone Rose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I've searched every nook and craany, house, tower and even the Dean's cell and can't seem to find the stone rose, so I am now trying the message boards. Please Help if you can

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
medicinebear57 wrote:
I've searched every nook and craany, house, tower and even the Dean's cell and can't seem to find the stone rose, so I am now trying the message boards. Please Help if you can

Try searching rock groupings behind towers. I can't remember for sure, but that seems right.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
The stone rose is in the part of the dungeon thats behind the "gates of doom" (err something like that) Its where the ice boss with trolls around is.
I have attached a link for their wiki if Ki lets me:

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/The_Labyrinth

I know the post thing says out of date but i would imagine its close enough. Anyway on the picture in the link, on the bottom right hand corner you see the picture of the tower, when you are actually there and facing the tower i think the stone rose is in a giant rock chunk on the right side behind the building a bit. (if the map picture is different, just line up the entrances of the maps) Good luck finding it and sorry if i confused you :-)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Thanks for all the info, but I still can't locate the Stone Rose. I went to every dragon skeleton, rock outcropping behind buildings. I even opened the gate of despair (not that I needed it). Anything else you can think of to locate the Stone Rose, would be helpful. Again, thank you.

___________________--Jasmine Shadowbane

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I Found It Thank You Everyone. :D Now I know where to go if I get stuck or have a question. Again, thank you. Jasmine Shadowbane